NBC available on Anthem?

Seven hockey fans heading to Bermuda on 6/11/16. Any chance we can watch games six and seven on board? Both are slated for NBC broadcast. Streaming internet is a option. Any thoughts?:) Thanks

Unless RCI has agreed to purchase the broadcast rights to the cup you are probably in for a difficult battle with Miami. RCI does not carry any prime time network programing and carries some international versions of cable channels. There is a small possibility that ESPN Caribbean may have rights to the game.

Unfortunately, it's just not as easy as asking someone in a sports bar to change the channel.

"Any other use of this telecast or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the NHL's consent is prohibited..."

Good luck, hope you win.

Back in 2004, I was on a RC cruise during the Stanley Cup Finals, and the ship played the games in one of the bars. I would check with cruise staff when you get onboard.

In 2004 ESPN had the broadcast rights. I think it was called hockey night, or something. So they were able to transfer it to ESPN Caribbean or ESPN International. The next year I believe NBC got it.

Back in 2011 when I was on the Oasis during the Stanley Cup Final, we did have an NBC channel out of Wyoming on the RCTV's. So, it is possible, but I haven't seen NBC on any other cruise. I do remember that one of the officers on the ship was from Vancouver, so that might have had something to do with it (it was Boston against Vancouver that year).

Seven hockey fans heading to Bermuda on 6/11/16. Any chance we can watch games six and seven on board? Both are slated for NBC broadcast. Streaming internet is a option. Any thoughts?:) Thanks

I was on Anthem in January, the NFL playoff games on NBC, CBS and FOX were all shown via the ESPN international channel that Anthem does carry.

I also am aware that the Super Bowl was broadcast.

Perhaps the Stanley Cup finals will get the same treatment.

Q: What fan books a cruise during the Stanley Cup Finals?

A: One that has no faith.

I've never seen the Cup finals on a cruise ship because I've never booked a cruise during the Cup finals but I agree with matj2000. Start working the CD early.

Almost forgot, Go Sharks!

Q: What fan books a cruise during the Stanley Cup Finals?

A. Those that can walk and chew gum at the same time. May very well be over in five.:D

Almost forgot, Go Sharks!

:eek:

:eek:

Ha! You're the one that asked the question. I never said you couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time but it still remains to be seen if you can cruise and watch your Pens at the same time. Anyway, happy sailing. :D

As far as broadcast rights go, I had a really awesome experience on my birthday cruise. They had the Oscars on in one of the bars. We watched it there and they brought around appetizers, had trivia during the commercial breaks (the stream or whatever it was didn't have commercials evidently) and it was a great time.

Would be cool to see a sports game in a similar environment.

If they are not showing it complain to the cruise director and anyone else that has any control over the TV.

Go Sharks.................

the CD does not have control over the channels available. learn to love cricket and the 'other' football on board.....

I'm on the same sailing with 2 teenagers who LOVE the Penguins! Hoping it's over in 4... but if not, we will also be looking for the game! Go Pens!!

Go Pens!!!

I am on the June 16th sailing, waited until the Pens won it!