Time to buy stock FYI

JMARINER

NCL stock fell another 5.37% ($2.17) to $38.21

How low will it go?

After the US, the largest number of Regent passengers are from the UK - with the devaluation of the pound sterling, will this continue?

gnomie :)

JMARINER, thanks for the heads-up on the shareholder benefit for NCLH stockholders. Even though we've had the stock since last year we were unaware of the benefit.

I e-mailed the required paperwork to RSSC's Shareholder Benefit Department last Friday night and have already heard back from Sarah in that department with word that the appropriate onboard credits have been applied to our four upcoming Regent cruises. This little windfall helps to cushion the blow of our NCLH investment currently taking on serious water!

Rich

Do you get the OBC every time you cruise or one time only. According to the rules you have to submit a form with booking number and other information. Do you do that every time you cruise? Thank you.

Forevertravel:)

You receive it on every cruise. Our TA takes care of it automatically -- the process is invisible to us.

JMARINER, thanks for the heads-up on the shareholder benefit for NCLH stockholders. Even though we've had the stock since last year we were unaware of the benefit.

I e-mailed the required paperwork to RSSC's Shareholder Benefit Department last Friday night and have already heard back from Sarah in that department with word that the appropriate onboard credits have been applied to our four upcoming Regent cruises. This little windfall helps to cushion the blow of our NCLH investment currently taking on serious water!

Rich

Rich:

Quick question - were all four of your upcoming cruises booked after January 7, 2016?

The rules must have been recently changed because when I inquired last year about receiving the benefit I was informed that I could either receive the AMEX platinum benefit or the shareholder benefit, but not both - since the AMEX benefit was greater, I accepted that one (no brainer!).

Our upcoming Explorer cruise was booked in December 2015 so I am wondering if we do not qualify?

Rich:

Our upcoming Explorer cruise was booked in December 2015 so I am wondering if we do not qualify?

According to NCLH rules they say No. But if you have shares, submit the form anyways. They might just give it to you.

J

NCLH Shareholder Benefits Rules.

*Credit is applied on a per stateroom/suite basis.

There can only be one shareholder credit per stateroom/suite and only one credit per shareholder on any one sailing.

If you are requesting shareholder onboard credit for two or more separate staterooms/suites and shares are held jointly, a minimum of 100 shares per stateroom/suite booked must be held.

Singles paying 200% are entitled to full onboard credit value.

Any unused credit shall be forfeited and is not redeemable for cash.

Benefit is non-transferable, excludes Reduced Rate programs (e.g. employee rates, interline, friends /family rates, vendor rates, cruises taken via cruise credit certificate, or free cruises earned through Oceania Cruises loyalty benefits), and travel agent rates, and charters. The Shareholder must own the Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. stock at time of sailing.

Offer is valid only for new reservations made on or after January 7, 2016. It may not be used toward onboard service charges or pre-purchased activities. Government taxes and fees are additional.

Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and/or Regent Seven Seas Cruises reserve the right to change or withdraw the offer at any time without notice, and are not responsible for typographical errors or

omissions. Other terms and conditions may apply. Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and/or Regent Seven Seas

Cruises discretion. Other terms, restrictions, and conditions may apply. Not applicable to Chartered Dates and incentive Group Types.

j

Can you use this if your stock is part of a mutual fund?

Really doubt it as sure NCLH checks to see if stock is in your name and since the only thing in your name is the mutual fund itself ownership of NCLH would not show in your name and thus not be able to be verified.

If companies allowed people invested in a mutual fund that holds their stock, a whole lot more people could claim benefits and highly doubt that would be allowed. Too bad but, no way for the cruise line to verify ownership on sailing date at all since mutual funds trade daily.

I think you are right about mutual funds but if it is in a IRA or 401K and not part of a trading mutual fund you own the stock. Fund managers trade all day and you may not know if you still have it. Fund traders buy clients small number of shares in many stocks. I know this makes my accountant crazy every year.