NFL Games on Norwegian Escape Dallas Cowboys Vs NY Giants

I doubt you get a definitive answer. If you need one need to reschedule your cruise. [emoji6]

Are there games on board? Yes.

Is every game shown on board? No.

I've cruised over thanksgiving and that was my experience with NFL, similar experience with college football at Christmas/New Years.

Edited by txagfan

I sailed in 2007 on the Gem's special 2 night cruise out of Boston in December. The New England Patriots had a "meaningful" game. There was tons of activity centered around the game. Buckets of beer were being sold like there was no tomorrow. They couldn't get the game feed and we ended up seeing a Pittsburgh game. I have always wondered if getting the New England game was even an option for the ship.

I am sailing on the Escale September 10th and the first Cowboys game of the year is September 11th vs the New York Football Giants. Does the escape show every NFL game on the ship or do they just play a select few games?

If you are so worried about a football game why book the cruise during football season?????????????????

does anybody have a ballpark number of home many NFL games they play on a Normal football Sunday on the Escape?

I think the answer is "nobody knows for certain". You will almost certainly not be able to watch it on the TV in your cabin. You could try going to O'Sheehans. I cruised during March Madness and I watched the Notre Dame / North Carolina elite eight game in O'Sheehans.

But there's no guarantees. The TVs in O'Sheehans could end up showing English Premier League soccer.

You might get 1 or 2 of the big National games for the week. Maybe. Other than that, don't count on it. If it's important to you to see this game, either DVR it, or change the week you are cruising. What (if anything) is shown is always hit or miss.

We sailed on the Epic and the Jade last September. There was only one game on the entire two weeks. We were in the Western Mediterranean and the Greek Islands. My boyfriend was going through withdrawl!

I was also on a cruise during the World Series last October. We were in Nassau, Bahamas and couldn't see game 2 anywhere! It was Royal Caribbean and the ship docked next to us (another RC ship) had the game on the giant screen and we were watching it from our ship.

There is always soccer games on it seems. American football and baseball-not so much!

We sailed the escape last year and they showed the Sunday, Monday and Thursday night games in o'sheehans plus a few day games Sunday.

That is my experience. One one o'clock game, one four o'clock game, then the night games.

That has been my experience, also. I believe it's a Fox feed.

O'Sheehan's and Spice is where I have seen them. Fun to watch a game in Spice on the jumbotron.

That is my experience. One one o'clock game, one four o'clock game, then the night games.

At least on every Bermuda Caribbean Canadian cruise Ncl always shown the games on TV. Of course because you're not in the home market they will show the two most popular games plus night game.

Sailing in suites, games are on your TV don't need to go to a bar.

Edited by RareBird

Let's see, stateroom interactive TV has PPV programming - why not make it an option, for your convenience, charge for it. :D

Well, if they can speed up their satellite feed first. :eek:

Win-Win. :p

We were on Escape last November and for college and NFL games, they only showed one 1:00 game and one 4:00 game. Then, of course, there was only one Sunday night and Monday night game, which they showed.

They show the big market games, so you do have a good chance of seeing your game, but DVR it just in case.

The Saturday we were on board, we wanted to see the FL vs GA game and they were showing two teams I had never even heard of! We saw one of the officers in our hallway and asked and he said they have no control over what games come up over satellite.

The next week, my nephew sailed on Carnival and texted me a pic of him sitting in their sports bar with 5 different NFL games on at the same time and even one of them was the Bucs game!! If Carnival can do that, then they should all do that.

I am sailing on the Escale September 10th and the first Cowboys game of the year is September 11th vs the New York Football Giants. Does the escape show every NFL game on the ship or do they just play a select few games?

I cruise with NCL every December (week 16/17 of the season and there are always games on. I traveled the escape last year and the atrium had the games and multiple bars had games as well. The cabin TV was also able to get one or 2 games as well. I cant say for sure your game will be on but their definitely will be football shown.

I will be on the Breakaway on 9/11 and I expect to the Giant game there. I was there last September also and they had the Giants on. They actually had a few games on in O'Sheehans at the same time. They have also always been on in my cabin.

If you were sailing from NYC, it would definitely be on, but out of FL, not sure.

GO BIG BLUE!!!