Alfredo's Grand menu

shredie

I know I should be able to find this, but my search didn't do it. :o:( My SIL (who is all about the food on a cruise) just found out about Alfredo's on the Grand where we will be in two weeks and he wants to know about the menu. I know it will be the same as the menus on Sapphire (my last experience with Alfredo's) but not on Royal, etc. Does anyone have a link?

I know I should be able to find this, but my search didn't do it. :o:( My SIL (who is all about the food on a cruise) just found out about Alfredo's on the Grand where we will be in two weeks and he wants to know about the menu. I know it will be the same as the menus on Sapphire (my last experience with Alfredo's) but not on Royal, etc. Does anyone have a link?

Here are links to the Grand/Sapphire pizza only menu:

http://www.beyondships2.com/grand-princess-alfredos-pizzeria-menu.html

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/9101829.jpg?727

image.jpg.3a4f7d75fe7af983d17b4e2ea383d78b.jpg

Edited by Astro Flyer

yeah but.........some Sabatini's on some on sea days. :D

I keep forgetting about those because I've never seen a Sabatini's used for pizza.

Keep in mind for lunch only in those cases. At least it was on the Coral on our Panama cruise.

Edited by ar1950

It has been posted that pepperoni is available by request as a topping.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we tried the non Royal Alfredo's, our server on every occasion told us we could basically get whatever we wanted, long as it was available, on our Pizzas.....:):):)

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
I just got off the Grand and was able to customize my pizza order in Alfredo's. Bottom line - they will make whatever type of thin crust pizza you want... and the pizza was delicious...

Had a thin crust lobster pizza twice last time. Delicious. :)

Edited by Kingofcool1947

I did not know you can get lobster pizza my wife can't wait to try it. :)

Thank you,

Tony

You have to ask for it. First time with a marinara sauce, second time with a garlic, basil, pesto sauce. Both delicious thin crust pizzas. Added my own red pepper flakes. ;)

Enjoy.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

When we sailed on Grand we found that Alfredo's had a bit of an impact on Vines. Normally one can get food items included with Vines but crew told us that, because Alfredo's was essentially connected to Vines, they didn't do the regular Vines food. Of course you could get Alfredo's pizza and the IC was right there as well but the "normal" Vines selections weren't available. Staff were happy to bring a selections of cheeses from IC but I can do that quite easily myself.

We really do like having Alfredo's available whether it's a stand-alone or served in Sabatini's during lunch. We haven't experienced the expanded venue on the newer ships. Neither one of us cares for the pizza on Lido deck.

Many thanks, Frank. Yes, Brian, I am telling my SIL he can request pepperoni although on the Sapphire a couple of years ago, they wouldn't give it to me. May just have been an off day.

It didn't used to be available on the Sapphire. We were on the ship for 3 weeks and heard a ton of people asking for pepperoni and being turned down. I think they may have added due to so many requests.

It didn't used to be available on the Sapphire. We were on the ship for 3 weeks and heard a ton of people asking for pepperoni and being turned down. I think they may have added due to so many requests.

Or it could vary by ship or even server which many of us have experienced with other things on Princess.

I could understand having pepperoni as an option but I'm skeptical if a lobster pizza is something available fleetwide. I've learned that just because someone experienced something on Princess that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be the same for me or anyone else.

Or it could vary by ship or even server which many of us have experienced with other things on Princess.

I could understand having pepperoni as an option but I'm skeptical if a lobster pizza is something available fleetwide. I've learned that just because someone experienced something on Princess that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be the same for me or anyone else.

No - I don't think it was offered in the beginning. I did a B2B and then a B2B2B so a totally of 5 weeks and that was my favorite lunch and dinner places. This was when it first opened. It is such a small venue, you can hear conversations through out the entire venue and there was no pepperoni - the waiters had said that they keep asking if they can offer it and are told no. We got to know quite a few of the wait staff over those 2 cruises, they also worked Sterlings Steakhouse in the evening. It wasn't until much later that people were able to get it.

In the beginning, they wanted you to stick to the menu, though you could "remove items" from each choice or "add items" as long as they were on the menu.

I have no clue about lobster pizza - not something I would ever order.

Edited by Coral