Another b s sale!!!!

So no one here thinks a lot of their "sales@ are bs too?

Seeing as how there is always an ongoing sale, maybe the OP already got his savings but that would be looking at it from the positive side. :rolleyes: As to your question, I doubt there are many here that don't believe these alleged sales are nothing more than a marketing gimmicks. For us booking early has been the best strategy for getting the best price.

Final payment date is either 90 or 75 days (depending on cruise length) before the sailing date. If you book a cruise within the final payment period, you must pay in full when you book. Many people book a year or more ahead of sailing date and just pay a deposit. They don't pay the balance until final payment date, and during the interim they can usually take advantage of price drops.

Thanks for that clarification! That explains it. And yes, my booking fell within that period. I don't mind paying in full - I'll have to pay eventually anyway, right? - but I do understand the attraction of getting a better deal if one comes up. Oh well - I can't really complain as I think I got a pretty good deal on the cabin, it would have just been nice to get some OBC (especially since I saw it offered on one of the cruise websites - CRUCON - the day after I'd booked...and prepaid gratuities!!)

Most of my booked cruises for this sale were higher than my fare. But for one booking I saved $290 and got an extra $100 OBC. That I am happy to have.

I check prices often and am not upset when the current sale price is not as good as what I already have. Katherine

Most of my booked cruises for this sale were higher than my fare. But for one booking I saved $290 and got an extra $100 OBC. That I am happy to have.

I check prices often and am not upset when the current sale price is not as good as what I already have. Katherine

Yes, we all are just looking for opportunities!

ONCE AGAIN RC COMES OUT WITH A SO CALLED SALE OF WOW 30% OFF AND UP TO $200.00 OBC!!! CHECKED WITH THE TRAVEL AGENT SHE STATED YOU WOULD HAVE TO RE BOOK AT TODAYS PRICES GREAT IT WOULD ONLY COST ME A ADDITIONAL $700.00 TO GET A $200.00 OBC AND WHERE IS THE 30% OFF??? SORRY THIS WILL BE OUR LAST TIME CRUISING WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN!!! MORE LIKE ROYAL SCAM!!!:eek:

Why are you shouting?:confused:

I don't understand why people get so worked up about these sales. It's called marketing, and if it wasn't working they would try a different tactic. You either like the cost of a cruise and book it, or you don't like it and decline. Does it really make a difference how they get to the final number?

And that is your prerogative!!;)

Seems this really bugs you,huh??

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373489

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2162725

My God do some of you have no lives whatsoever? Combing through the OP's post history to find every time they've said anything about a sale?

Go out to dinner or something. Back away from the computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was just trying to add my brother, finance and possibly his child. I was hoping for better than interior but the price started at $350, and than this is the price the Wow sale produced. I paid that the other year for a JS. Price is just not going to work for the budget. For an Interior no less.

SELECTED ROOM

Interior Stateroom$1,842.00

Deck 8 , Room 8001 Edit

2 adults View Pricing by Guest

30% Savings-$554.00

$50.00 Free Onboard Spending CreditFREE

PAYMENT SUMMARY

Subtotal: $1,288.00

Taxes & Fees $171.88

Total$1,459.88

Just mentioning a current situation is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My God do some of you have no lives whatsoever? Combing through the OP's post history to find every time they've said anything about a sale?

Why don't you follow your own advice and go out to dinner if this thread bothers you so much?

The OP likes to complain when there is a sale, plain and simple.

Oh, and I already ate.

While I rarely take the time to comb through other people's posts, I do appreciate a little detective work that exposes plain old whining.

It is pretty common for people to click on a posters name when they start a thread making a fuss. It doesn't take many posts to see the pattern. It is not like combing through pages. Relax Francis.

Edited by iluvcruzin