E Docs help,please

The Med

I had a e mail from celebrity last week with my cruise documents.

It says "click here to access your e documents" but when I click on it there is a blank page.

I have been trying to ring the help phone number but after hanging on for 15 mins (on several occasions!!) I have given up and am getting very frustrated that nobody answers the phone.

I can access the check in on line to get my luggage tags and Xpress pass and to set up the account.

Is there anything else that I need?

To clarify...If I can't access the e documents will I be missing any important info that I can't get elsewhere?

Edited by The Med

You should be able to access the e-docs on line also, at least we have always been able to. If you have transfers or air booked through Celebrity, shore excursions or are on a cruise tour, that information would be in the e-docs. There is also info on the cruise insurance if you purchased it and may be suggested boarding times. Other than that, if you have your express pass you will be good to go.

I had a e mail from celebrity last week with my cruise documents.

It says "click here to access your e documents" but when I click on it there is a blank page.

I have been trying to ring the help phone number but after hanging on for 15 mins (on several occasions!!) I have given up and am getting very frustrated that nobody answers the phone.

I can access the check in on line to get my luggage tags and Xpress pass and to set up the account.

Is there anything else that I need?

To clarify...If I can't access the e documents will I be missing any important info that I can't get elsewhere?

I have never printed them, you just need your express pass.

Were you actually able to order luggage tags. I haven't been able to do so in the UK for the past few cruises. Last time I called they said they had run out of the luggage tag paper.

They don't send luggage tags to UK passengers anymore, haven't for quite a wihle. The tags are in the e-docs for you to print off but if you can't access them they'll put tags on for you at the docks.

I cant print the xprss part.. It lets me get to 100% then says error we are missing some info!

We had the same problem for a cruise in November. I checked and re-checked that all the information was entered and correct. I finally called the Captains Club and after several minutes they came back and said I owed them more money. This was after our TA had told me we had paid in full. I called our TA and they got back to me a few hours later and said there was a "glich" in the Celebrity system(surprise, surprise) and that all was well. I was then able to print off our express pass.

If you can't figure out what's wrong, I would call the Captain's Club. They seem to be very good at getting things fixed.

I've sailed a few times with nothing, no express pass, no e-docs. I make 2 attempts to get them to print and if not, just forget about it and go on with my life.

Just arrive at the pier, and they will have you hand fill in some personal data on a form and that's it. You don't even record your whole credit card number during on line checkin so they have to take a real card at check in anyway even if you do take the time to do that all in advance.

Docs, the only thing in them that may be useful are bus transfer vouchers if you paid for those to get from airport to pier, but even then, the busses usually have a list to reference for those who lost or can't find their vouchers. Any shore excursions, pre-booked, just visit ShorEx desk on arrival and they will take care of you there.

Edited by cle-guy

You can't print your luggage tags unless you have access to your edocs. In the past I have ordered luggage tags more than once from Celebrity and never received them. So, I bought plastic tag holders and just print them. Now, I am waiting for my edocs for my October Infinity cruise (we are under 40 days) and don't have them either. It is frustrating sometimes:(

You should be able to access the e-docs on line also, at least we have always been able to. If you have transfers or air booked through Celebrity, shore excursions or are on a cruise tour, that information would be in the e-docs. There is also info on the cruise insurance if you purchased it and may be suggested boarding times. Other than that, if you have your express pass you will be good to go.

I just called Celebrity this evening and gave them my reservation number..she emailed me our E-docs as we spoke, and said they'd mail my luggage tags when I asked about them. After opening the email, I saw that the luggage tags were at the end of the e-docs :D

They don't send luggage tags to UK passengers anymore, haven't for quite a while. The tags are in the e-docs for you to print off but if you can't access them they'll put tags on for you at the docks.

I was just checking in case it had changed again. We could and always did order them up until the cruises we did in Feb/Mar this year when we were told that they had run out of paper after calling the captains club.

Have you tried getting into the reservation from 'My Celebrity' rather than the email link? Your booking should be on there. You won't get the preprinted luggage tags being in the UK, you'll need to print them off your docs or obtain them at the port. Did you book a package i.e. flights and transfers included or just the cruise?

I think there's some issues with the Celebrity website in the UK at the moment - it states they are having trouble with their pre planning systems

We completed on line check in 4 weeks ago or so - printed all the documents out. The last few days the web site has been saying we are only 10% checked - in. Terrible website - I can't believe I type my passport and credit card details into it.

Have you tried getting into the reservation from 'My Celebrity' rather than the email link? Your booking should be on there. You won't get the preprinted luggage tags being in the UK, you'll need to print them off your docs or obtain them at the port. Did you book a package i.e. flights and transfers included or just the cruise?

That's what I did in the end.

I couldn't get the e mail link to work so I went on the Celebrity website then clicked on "already booked" and then went to "online check in.

It then let me print my Xpress pass from there and view my e docs.