Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

If you state that you wanna book two cabins the site will allow you to choose a cabin number instead of Royal giving a few to choose from

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

That's good to know! Will try that next time [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you state that you wanna book two cabins the site will allow you to choose a cabin number instead of Royal giving a few to choose from

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

It still amazes me that the website continues to get worse and not better. How can such a huge company be such a disaster when it comes to IT? :confused:

When I used Chrome, I get a page that says Reservations are down for maintenance until 8am EST.

When I use Firefox, it shows me the European itineraries (the partial list that are loaded right now).

Good times.

The rest will hopefully come out soon. But have you seen those prices [emoji33]. I am hoping price drops in the future. Or maybe Royal has lost it....

Cindy

Only checked Indy, not that bad for my cabins on a 10 & 14 nite cruise. And since got ones I wanted..

Only checked Indy, not that bad for my cabins on a 10 & 14 nite cruise. And since got ones I wanted..

I checked Northern Delights on Nav, 12 nights, and they want 2700€ pp for a balcony.

Congrats on getting the cabins you want, we all know that can be a difficult task. And now I can go back to waiting for Brilliance [emoji846]

Cindy

I checked Northern Delights on Nav, 12 nights, and they want 2700€ pp for a balcony.

Congrats on getting the cabins you want, we all know that can be a difficult task. And now I can go back to waiting for Brilliance [emoji846]

Cindy

I checked a JS on one of the Northernd Delights cruises on Navigator too and it was nearly two times what I usually plan to pay - and the aft JS was another $30 pp more per day. Crazy high for a run-of-the-mill itinerary on a not so exciting ship.

I checked a JS on one of the Northernd Delights cruises on Navigator too and it was nearly two times what I usually plan to pay - and the aft JS was another $30 pp more per day. Crazy high for a run-of-the-mill itinerary on a not so exciting ship.

I thought Symphony was expensive. Indy Ta is overpriced as is Nav Ta,

Might just wait and book last minute. I can book a Ta for this April last minute for half what they are asking for next year.

The days of the Aft look over. Not worth the extra for us.

Maybe Vision will be cheaper as it sails from Galveston

Cindy

Thanks. Good Luck to you, maybe tomorrow...

Independence East/Westbound, Navigator Westbound, Serenade eastbound are now loaded online. No others at this time.

And of course Symphony

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I cleared cookies and reloaded and the Indy showed up for me. I'm going to bed and hopefully when I wake up they'll all be there.