More OUTRAGEOUS pricing from Celebrity...

teecee60

Those evil, greedy corporate buggers at Celebrity have done it yet AGAIN... :confused:

Ripping off all of us poor cruisers with their outrageous prices! :rolleyes:

The October 25th 13 night transatlantic on Celebrity Equinox is $611pp! :eek: :D ;)

When will this absolutely horrible, economic injustice ever end???

Edited by teecee60

The October 25th 13 night transatlantic on Celebrity Equinox is $611pp! :eek: :D ;)

Thank you teecee60! I love the fact that you keep track of specials for me! :D My vacation days usually aren't flexible enough to take advantage of the last minute specials, but this is too good to let slip by. I'm going to try to make this one work. Thanks again. :)

Edited by MustBCruzn

UK booking price is £659 for the cheapest inside cabin, cruise only no flights. That's $876. Outrageous indeed.

We have been on many cruises where our UK friends received much lower prices than we did (most recently the Adriatic). Pricing/currency values change.

Transatlantic itineraries drop like a rock a month away from sail date. Too bad the flights don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have had flights drop when booked through Choice Air. A couple years ago, I saved over $200 on booking an Air France flight to Paris after final payment and also got a phenomenal business class fare under $900 OW from FCO to JFK two months out. I almost never book air until after final payment and have never had economy or premium economy fares increase. Business class may go up or they may go down..50/50 chance. This has always been my experience.

Those evil, greedy corporate buggers at Celebrity have done it yet AGAIN... :confused:

October 2016?

Transatlantic itineraries drop like a rock a month away from sail date. Too bad the flights don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

AIR2SEA has JFK to Barcelona, nonstop on Delta for $350.75... THAT is pretty darn reasonable. ;)

Edited by teecee60

They should give you your own sticky and you could give daily reports.:D

Or just read the eXciting deals that are issued every Friday!

Celebrity:http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Royal Caribbean: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

It definitely helps if you are able to cruise on short notice; & the airfare is not always prohibitive.

Edited by richsea

Its called capitalism. No profit means no business. If people don't like the price, go elsewhere or go without. She as buying a bottle of wine I'm a shop.