Cheers- Double Shot Drinks

Briitini

I looked at the terms and didn't see anything. Are we able to get double shot cocktails since they would be under $50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the description from the Cheers page:

• Only one alcoholic drink at a time may be ordered using CHEERS! Ordering a double shot would be considered ordering two drinks, therefore, you cannot order a double shot.

To see all of the items included, excluded and restrictions, take a look here:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/related/1

Well, you can order a drink and wait the mandatory 5 minutes between drinks, and then order a shot to add to your drink. :D

And there is your double shot drink!

Hahaha [emoji41][emoji41]

Generally you cannot order a double/triple/etc. using Cheers, as only 1 shot drinks are the norm. However there are a couple exceptions, certain hours in the Sportsbar they have a "double-play" special, with a double shot drink at the price of the regular drink. I was able to get a couple of these using Cheers. Cheers is also good at the Alchemy Bar where a majority of their drinks are 2-3 different shots of liquor anyway.

I looked at the terms and didn't see anything. Are we able to get double shot cocktails since they would be under $50?

My favorite bartender taught us it is all in how you order it...I wanted a double vodka soda. So he said you mean a vodka martini with a splash of soda LOL! He was the best!

Also, the drinks on the "Classic Cocktails" page of the drink menu have two shots of liquor. Many use low-proof sweet or fruity liquor like Schnapps, curacao, or Malibu Rum, but you can still get a Long Island Iced Tea for the Classic Cocktails price (even though they took it off the menu) for a better bang for your buck (or your single Cheers credit):D

My favorite bartender taught us it is all in how you order it...I wanted a double vodka soda. So he said you mean a vodka martini with a splash of soda LOL! He was the best!

This is great!!!!!!

Also, the drinks on the "Classic Cocktails" page of the drink menu have two shots of liquor. Many use low-proof sweet or fruity liquor like Schnapps, curacao, or Malibu Rum, but you can still get a Long Island Iced Tea for the Classic Cocktails price (even though they took it off the menu) for a better bang for your buck (or your single Cheers credit):D

Awesome thank you!

Good idea Dallasguy, LIT's are included under Cheers too, and pack quite the punch. Some people on my last cruise we're drinking "blue long islands".

Gah. A blue drink. When I tended bar I hated blue drinks. The first time anyone ordered a pretty blue drink, everyone around them suddenly wanted a pretty blue drink. And for the record, a "blue long island" is a LI with blue Curacao instead of Coke. It has a more...colorful...name at many bars.

Gah. A blue drink. When I tended bar I hated blue drinks. The first time anyone ordered a pretty blue drink, everyone around them suddenly wanted a pretty blue drink. And for the record, a "blue long island" is a LI with blue Curacao instead of Coke. It has a more...colorful...name at many bars.

Sounds like a headache for the one drinking it [emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]

I'm pretty sure the equivalent to this for Carnival would be a Miami Vice. I ordered one from the Lido bar during a dive in movie and you could tell the bartender dreaded what was about to happen. Next thing you know about 10 more people ordered them.

$2 or $3 as you hand the bartender your S&S will get you a double very easily ;)

Agreed. We had cheers on our cruise two weeks ago. We found a bartender the first day and just started chatting. Tipped $5 cash with the first drink and $1 per remaining drink. There was a huge difference in when she fixed my drink vs getting one at another bar.