Fiction or ??

Renmar

Thanks for the laughs but sadly all of these "complaints" have probably been said on every cruise line.

Yep, couldn't believe how many complaints I heard last year, about..... nothing at all in most cases.

What there is NO BACON?

That's it I'm done with Princess. I'm canceling my next 2 Princess cruises!!!!!!

I hope they compensated people for the no bacon situation!

Was a complaint I heard last year, I could count about four types within two steps of where she was.

Renmar

I know I am a chair hogging, booze smuggling under dressed Canadian cruiser who pays for his cruise with funny money but we do NOT say Aye, we say “EH” after every second sentence.:D

Theo

Okay the copy function didn't work BUT I just wanted to add: for all you Americans, even the ones on TV portraying a Canadian, you do NOT say it right no matter how hard you try. A Canadian can tell a faker from a mile away!

Never again for me! I went down to the Purser's Desk to buy a new purse to go with one of my outfits. They did not have one at the Purser's Desk . Why do they call it that? A man came out and said he was the Purser, and could he help me. I told him what kind of purse I want and could he get one for me. He said he doesn't do that kind of work. Then I want to know why a Purser can not make/get me a purse?

I had liquid in my mouth when I read this. Had, being the key word LOL.

Wait till they only give you a 1/2 a piece....:rolleyes:

No limit last year.

In fact they had it both within the buffet area and at the section that later becomes the desert area.

That was on Diamond.

Wait till they only give you a 1/2 a piece....:rolleyes:

Well the bacon does suck, I'm okay with 1/2 piece. 😆

But she was probably not kidding. :eek:

I talked to two different people of late and couldn't believe my ears:

On Princess, a woman told me that did not get a wedge of lemon with her crab cake so she was never going to sail on Princess again. We hadn't even finished the muster drill yet. Yowsa ... I bet that was a long week for her.

On RCCL, while waiting for the buffet to open, this lady complained she did not even get tissues in her room. I told her we hadn't either when we first boarded but I asked for some and our room steward brought us two boxes....so she should just ask. She said it was her first and last cruise on RCCL. Wow...I bet she will run out of cruiselines before she runs out of years of life.

You just cannot make this stuff up!!

Was a complaint I heard last year, I could count about four types within two steps of where she was.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

Not sure it was Princess but someone posted a couple of years ago that the cruise line had ruined, I say again "RUINED" their cruise. After pointing out that they had spent a large sum on a three day cruise in a "SUITE", they found out upon boarding that they cruise line only served Pepsi products which totally ruined, I say again "RUINED" their entire cruise. Not only that but the cruise line refused to compensate them for their failure to inform them at the time they made the reservation that they only served "PEPSI".

Not Princess. Only have had Coke products.

However several people have posted they would not sail Princess because there were no Pepsi products.

Good one. Made me laugh this morning. Thank you! If only people would just learn to chill out, relax...you are on a cruise. Be thankful and happy you can afford to go on a cruise. Many people would change places with you in a second. My husband had surgery for lung cancer this year and is now cancer free. We are going on this cruise to celebrate his success. So don't sweat the small stuff! Enjoy life and your vacations.

Right on:)

I get so peeved when I pick out a nice lounger in the sun and as the day progresses it turns shady. I asked if the Captain could steer the boat so my lounger stayed in the sun and they looked at me like I had two heads. I don't need that kind of attitude, so I'm considering another line that puts its passengers first.

Actually heard this one from a CD. A passenger asked if the crew slept on board the ship. The CD jokingly said no, they are taken by helicopter to an island at night where they have living accommodations and flown back in the morning before everyone gets up. On the passenger's post cruise survey they complained they were woken up every morning by the noise from the helicopters returning the crew to the ship and were upset they couldn't sleep in because of it.

Actually heard this one from a CD. A passenger asked if the crew slept on board the ship. The CD jokingly said no, they are taken by helicopter to an island at night where they have living accommodations and flown back in the morning before everyone gets up. On the passenger's post cruise survey they complained they were woken up every morning by the noise from the helicopters returning the crew to the ship and were upset they couldn't sleep in because of it.

Yeah i think every CD has that little story in their repertoire. Just like is there elevators that bring you to the front or back of the ship. Still quite funny to know at one point someone actually asked those kind of questions

Remember the lady who asked the front desk to move the band out of Club Fusion because she couldn't sleep? Then she was livid because they didn't do it after they said they would!

SHE: move that band out of there right now!

THEY: yep, we'll get right on that. *Eye rolling commences.*

Edited by shredie