Norwegian Bliss

shof515

14 night panama canel 11/3/18 is $10,288 for Haven spa suite, $11,688 for H8. May 10th Miami to LA 15 night $10,219 for Haven spa. 9/30/18 Vancouver to LA $3903 Haven spa and $4403 for H8. All prices are all in for 2. The 9/22/18 Alaska sailing is $10,270 for Haven spa.

Edited by littlelulu01

14 night panama canel 11/3/18 is $10,288 for Haven spa suite, $11,688 for H8. May 10th Miami to LA 15 night $10,219 for Haven spa. 9/30/18 Vancouver to LA $3903 Haven spa and $4403 for H8. All prices are all in for 2. The 9/22/18 Alaska sailing is $10,270 for Haven spa.

Wow pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. I'm now curious about what balconies and inside rooms are going for. Alaska sailings very pricey especially considering the September is last Alaska sailing so probably the least expensive for the season. The 14 and 15 nights sailing very comparable to Europe prices. Oh there's no 24 hour hold available. They're only doing full deposits. Pcc said it's only been open for about an hour and first Panama Canal sailing only had 6 Haven spa suites left. He said the room videos they showed them are really incredible. Some rooms with fireplace, said spa suites look much better than other ship's spa suites. I know spa passes will be a fortune on the longer sailing but I went with the H8 for Panama Canal. Have no idea if this was the best choice but figured price can only go up.

Is Bliss H8 the same as Escape H8? (Deluxe Haven Spa Suite)

No, it's more like an H7 with an available connecting balcony stateroom. There is no Deluxe Haven Spa Suite, and there appears to be only 6 standard Haven Spa Suites, so they will be at a premium.

Our PCC Just called us as they knew we wanted to book the

Miami to LA Panama Canal

We booked in a H4 Cabin

Total was $19200.00 CDN for the Trip! :)

He knew we wanted to book this back in October when they announced. I am more excited then I was at Christmas, New Years and my birthday all rolled into one!

Is Bliss H8 the same as Escape H8? (Deluxe Haven Spa Suite)

No. it's a forward Haven suite but not in Haven. I'm looking at deck plans and see that it's a window facing front of ship and small side balcony. I think I want to switch. I'm thinking that an aft penthouse will give much better deck space. So very hard to make these decisions without anything to compare. Never been on a mega ship.

My PCC called me tonight and I was able to book 2 cruises on Bliss. 14-day LA to Miami-Panama Canal and 7-day Mexican Riviera. Solo studio cabins on both cruises. I'll be celebrating a milestone birthday with my bucket list destinations! And on a brand new ship to boot! :D

Edited by Niquein99

My PCC called me tonight and I was able to book 2 cruises on Bliss. 14-day LA to Miami-Panama Canal and 7-day Mexican Riviera. Solo studio cabins on both cruises. I'll be celebrating a milestone birthday with my bucket list destinations! And on a brand new ship to boot! :D

Congratulations! We are booked on the Miami to LA :D super exciting!

Can someone who has booked the Bliss tell me who their PCC is? Mine is cruises Only and they cannot book anything on the Bliss yet, I called NCl and they tried and cannot book anything yet. Who has the magic PCC's that can book the Bliss???

I just now called the main NCL number and was able to book the Mexico cruise for April 2019. Got the B1 aft view balcony for $1,869.

Lol. I called, and was told it's tomorrow. I said other people are calling and successfully booking the Bliss. I was put on hold. The PCC came back and reluctantly said it is indeed tomorrow.

There are some naughty PCCs out there... and I want one.

I'm wondering about trying to book tomorrow via CAS. Is that considered a travel partner or does it not matter since I am a latitude member?

I'm sure CAS could go ahead and get this booked for you. They always seem to have access. Only possible problem would be if they are limited in CAS availability for the hottest of the new cruises. Call early in the morning and let us know how it goes for you.