Norwegian Bliss

shof515

I loved the whole inaugural cruise and build up wth the Escape and the sailing from Hamburg to Southampton was awesome and one that I would love to do again so I hope something like that will also appear on the 10th Jan!

I loved the whole inaugural cruise and build up wth the Escape and the sailing from Hamburg to Southampton was awesome and one that I would love to do again so I hope something like that will also appear on the 10th Jan!

Well, then, we've sailed together before! We were on the Hamburg to Southampton, too! Fell in love with Escape, but took Anthem of the Seas across the pond on her first TA. :)

Someone wrote this on her public FB timeline, not addressed to anyone or anybody in particular, found it through keyword searching:

"June 2nd, 2018 is the Inaugural cruise on the Norwegian Bliss with the Alaskan itinerary, we really want to do this.....BUT, I'm getting really sick of traveling all over God's creation."

I was really hoping there would be a NYC to San Francisco leg on this deployment but I guess that is not looking too good. Is there a problem with accommodating bigger ships in San Francisco?

I wish one of the cruise lines would do a Panama Canal itinerary from San Francisco to NYC or vice versa, other than as a leg of a world cruise. I think both those ports could supply enough customers.

I was really hoping there would be a NYC to San Francisco leg on this deployment but I guess that is not looking too good. Is there a problem with accommodating bigger ships in San Francisco?

I wish one of the cruise lines would do a Panama Canal itinerary from San Francisco to NYC or vice versa, other than as a leg of a world cruise. I think both those ports could supply enough customers.

Probably no market for a cruise that long.

NCL is slowly loading information into the website. Drip. Drip.

Two exciting things:

1. the forward observation lounge is back, even for non-Haven pax! First Norwegian ship to have one since Jewel-class;

2. Studios are back on Decks 10, 11, and 12.

I like the new, darker designs. No more blonde wood.

Oh, and they've confirmed that Bliss will reposition to the Caribbean after after the Alaska season. Ho hum.

Let's hope they load more over night.

Edited by Cruiser Bruiser

Oh, and they've confirmed that Bliss will reposition to the Caribbean after after the Alaska season. Ho hum.

It seems like NCL wants to play musical chairs with their big ships so guests will have an excuse to keep doing the same itineraries.

Eastern Caribb on Breakaway...check

Eastern Caribb on Getaway...check

Eastern Caribb on Escape...check

Eastern Caribb on Bliss...

That forward-facing observation lounge looks enticing...

f552e47d30553e5cc1f1014d3e1715b5.jpg

I'm holding my breath until a Brew House arrives.

Which deck is this?

Yeah, we need a Brewhouse. With all the windows and such on the ceiling, etc. of The District, the same thing would work great for Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app