Norwegian Bliss

shof515

51b07215d9ac8d5ba8f2783dfad95afd.jpg

That looks like the ceiling is a view of the bottom of the Haven pool!! OMG! That would be the first reason I've ever had to book the Haven. I'd give them an observation or 2!

(It's probably just the sky or something, but that's not as fun to imagine.)

Edited by LrgPizza

That looks like the ceiling is a view of the bottom of the Haven pool!! OMG! That would be the first reason I've ever had to book the Haven. I'd give them an observation or 2!

I'm sure that's just a light. The DOS is above that area.

I just spit out my coffee!! :D That's funny!

Deck plans appear more populated than they were last night. Interesting that the deck 15 lounge "may" wrap a significant portion down the sides of the ship as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where do you see more photos? When I click on the "view photos", just the one pops up each time.

Deck plans appear more populated than they were last night. Interesting that the deck 15 lounge "may" wrap a significant portion down the sides of the ship as well.

looks like NCL is bring back the spinmaker lounge that is on some ships that had great forward views of the ship

the Caribbean run will be the standard eastern milk run: st. thomas, tortola, nassau...how come no GSC? Harvest Caye?

do you guys think the Bliss will just be the Escape with a few changes (for example, the large spinnaker-esk lounge at the front of the ship)?

My travel agent just emailed me this press release from NCL. This is all she has at the moment (no word yet on the inaugural but she's going to stay on it):

"En route to Miami following the completion of her Alaska cruising season, Norwegian Bliss will sail one five-day Pacific Coastal sailing from Vancouver to Los Angeles on September 30, with an overnight stay in Vancouver and calls in Victoria, British Columbia and San Francisco. Norwegian Bliss’ seven-day Mexican Riviera cruises will feature calls in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas, adding Ensenada, Mexico on its eight-day itinerary. For those looking for a once-in-a-lifetime cruise experience, Norwegian Bliss will depart Los Angeles on November 3 for a*14-day journey to Miami through the new locks of the recently expanded Panama Canal, with calls in Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo, Mexico; Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala; Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera), Costa Rica; and Cartagena, Colombia."

Here's CC story:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7457

Here's NCL's press release:

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/norwegian-cruise-lines-norwegian-bliss-sail-miami-winter-2018

And here's the video:

https://youtu.be/kEaqYE1eGnM

AWESOME!!!!

I think my info from my travel agent and your links all posted at the same time! [emoji3] Thanks for yours. I'm passing it all on to other NCL fans.

Additional details on the ship’s dining, entertainment and onboard offerings will be shared in the coming months. Norwegian Bliss' cruises open for sale Wednesday, January 11 for Travel Partners and Latitudes members and will open to all guests on Thursday, January 12.

The above is from the NCL press release.

I'm booking tomorrow, likely for the Alaska sailing the second week of June 2018. As I'm taking my brother and his daughter who will have their own cabin and I will be staying in a studio, I'm excited that on Deck 10 there are now studios adjacent to interior cabins. That way we can be next door to each other. And I'm super happy that NCL has stolen the virtual view for the studios that was first introduced by Disney and RCI.

I'm guessing Thursday, as that's the date they are available to the general public.

Does that mean the only way to book on the first day is to call? I'd like to be able to browse pricing for various dates before booking, and doing that through a phone agent seems tedious.