Vista Skyride & Other Things

There is also a senior discount (55 and over) at IMAX for $9.95....the short films that run there are in the $5-6 range

I'm on day 29 of 33 onboard, and the Skyride is a lot of fun. Haven't done the ropes course yet, but it is also free. We are in the middle of Atlantic right now, and have hit some rain and wind, so skyride and ropes have been closed.

Edited by crzndeb

There is also a senior discount (55 and over) at IMAX for $9.95....the short films that run there are in the $5-6 range

how does that work, do you have to ask for it or do they tell automatically when they swipe the sail n sign card?

My impression is that you have to pedal your way, I wonder what happens if you get behind a slow poke or if someone tires out mid course? Is there a minimum speed that it goes independent of the pedal powerer?

On Disney's Aquaduck, the capsule inside the clear tube is driven by water power and the passenger is just along for the ride.

My impression is that you have to pedal your way, I wonder what happens if you get behind a slow poke or if someone tires out mid course? Is there a minimum speed that it goes independent of the pedal powerer?

On Disney's Aquaduck, the capsule inside the clear tube is driven by water power and the passenger is just along for the ride.

There are 2 tracks side by side, and only one car on each track. While there are a few cars lined up, only one goes at a time. There is a point that it is a little up hill and you have to peddle harder, but there is also a bit of a downhill slope.

Skyride sounds and looks awesome

it was fantastic,,, was on the Vista for her innaugural cruise and absolutely loved going on the skyride,,it was exhilarating ,and the Imax was great too, just wish they didnt have such a high price so we could have seen more movies on it,, but they really have some awesome things on the Vista

it was fantastic,,, was on the Vista for her innaugural cruise and absolutely loved going on the skyride,,it was exhilarating ,and the Imax was great too, just wish they didnt have such a high price so we could have seen more movies on it,, but they really have some awesome things on the Vista

I understand there is a senior price for the IMAX theater?

I understand there is a senior price for the IMAX theater?

That is correct,, some movies were $9.99 for seniors and shorter documentary movies were even less for seniors. I think we would have seen all of them if we could buy like a package deal. You need to see atleast one while on the vista. One of our favorites was the animal adoption documentary hosted by Morgan Freeman.

We will be going on the Vista on December 3. My question is, is there a charge for the sky ride? If so, how much?

Also, what other things are there or board the Vista that cost extra? And how much?

The two lane Skybowl was a fun feature. We tried it out twice. Don't quote me, but I believe each game was $3.95 per player, two players at a time.

Tony

We will be going on the Vista on December 3. My question is, is there a charge for the sky ride? If so, how much?

Also, what other things are there or board the Vista that cost extra? And how much?

We will be joining you on this cruise, we are doing a B2B 12/3 and 12/11

Sent from my iPad using Forums

While the ride was indeed fun, the lines were not. Even with 2 cycles running on each track a seemingly short line is a rather long wait.

If only one car per track can go at a time, I could see that as being very real. Especially if the person ahead of you is pedaling very slowly. :(

Thanks. I can envision the car stuck in the middle, if someone gets tired, or like a zip liner who brakes too much

We actually saw this happen several times. People wore out or couldn't make it over the strenuous part. Crew members had to take another bike behind them and push.