LA temperature mid November

chloe45

I'm 99% packed. The only long pants I'm bringing are my jeans. It's a panama cruise so it will be hot. I packed shorts and capris, no long sleeve tops and a couple of long casual dressed. I'm wondering if I need a light jacket or not.

I'm 99% packed. The only long pants I'm bringing are my jeans. It's a panama cruise so it will be hot. I packed shorts and capris, no long sleeve tops and a couple of long casual dressed. I'm wondering if I need a light jacket or not.

Bring the jacket.

right now it's in the low 60s and raining off and on -- about 2:30pm. Mid November in LA it could be anywhere between the 50s and 80s during the day and rainy or sunny. I'm about to take out some more of my "winter" stuff to wash, but will keep a few summery things in my drawers.

Try typing your thread title into Google to get your answer.

DON

right now it's in the low 60s and raining off and on -- about 2:30pm. Mid November in LA it could be anywhere between the 50s and 80s during the day and rainy or sunny. I'm about to take out some more of my "winter" stuff to wash' date=' but will keep a few summery things in my drawers.[/quote']

This year has been just plain weird. I don't know what to wear from one day to the next.

Good idea! On the ocean the first two days will be chilly until you get to Mexican waters.

Even in Mexican waters it can be chilly. Spent several nights watching MUTS looking like a mummy.

Remember not to pack too many warm clothes as, once you get down south, it will be hot and humid. A small amount of warmer clothing for the first day or two will be fine. After that you will be wishing you didn't have them so pack accordingly.

Don't use LA temperatures as your guideline. It's usually quite a bit warmer in LA than at the coast/San Pedro. Temps have been in the 70's along the coast during the day, mid-50's at night. That'll probably be the case for the first couple of days until you're close to Cabo. Ocean temps are in the 50's.

Temps onboard will be cool with the A/C, particularly in the dining room and Princess Theater.

I'm on a R/T LA <> Panama Canal cruise in just over a week and I'm packing several pairs of long pants. And I'm packing shawls, wraps and light sweaters.