Glass Blocks for crown and anchor

Otterman34

Does the Crown and Anchor society still give out the glass blocks for reaching diamond status?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If we are talking about the same thing, you get your first glass block at 140 points ( nights) and then at 70 point intervals after that from the ship you receive your milestone on. I'm not sure of a glass block for Diamond status, but someone else will probably chime in to help you out .

You get your block on the cruise you earn the points on. I got mine on the 2nd night. And it was waiting in my stateroom and I was (and still am) far from Pinnacle.

They trust you will complete the cruise you are on so you don't have to wait until the actual "night." :)

Sometimes they do miss it, so just ask

During the cruise if you don't get it before your last nights.

No block for Diamond or D+. Just pins. And luggage tags for D+.

I am at 137 points. I will be sailing b2b on the HOS in December. Will I receive my block on these b2b cruises or have to wait until my next cruise?

We have found it's best to go see the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and ask them to confirm we are on the milestone list.

We achieved Diamond + in August and have not received any luggage tags and I cannot find that listed as a D+ perk on Royal's website. Are they still doing this?

I don't know if they are still doing the luggage tags. However, I would not be too anxious to get them. Ours broke after 2 or 3 flights.

You can probably call C&A and get them shipped to you, if they are still available.

I don't know if they are still doing the luggage tags. However, I would not be too anxious to get them. Ours broke after 2 or 3 flights.

You can probably call C&A and get them shipped to you, if they are still available.

We took our first D+ cruise last month. We had pins for D+ in our cabin when we arrived and got the luggage tags in the mail a week ago. Let me ask what you do with the luggage tags. Do you write on them with permanent marker for name/address, etc? It looks like that would smear or rub off pretty easily. Or is it just a way to mark your luggage as D+? I thought they would be the kind of tag you can write on and slip the info into the tag.

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

My wife was so annoyed that they only sent two tags and they were addressed me that she refuses to use them. :D I just rediscovered them before our last cruise still inside the folder they came in. We use the wired set from Amazon.

We took our first D+ cruise last month. We had pins for D+ in our cabin when we arrived and got the luggage tags in the mail a week ago. Let me ask what you do with the luggage tags. Do you write on them with permanent marker for name/address, etc? It looks like that would smear or rub off pretty easily. Or is it just a way to mark your luggage as D+? I thought they would be the kind of tag you can write on and slip the info into the tag.

I typed our ID info on a small piece of paper and used clear packing tape to attach it to the luggage tag.

When we were due for one of our blocks on Serenade last February, we went to the

LA to confirm we were getting the block. She adamantly told us we would not get the

block until AFTER our points were posted 10 days or so after the cruise.

She later realized she was wrong....and we got the block via UPS a month or so

later. I read there were many upset pax that had bad dealings with her. She is

no longer on Serenade. ;)

I typed our ID info on a small piece of paper and used clear packing tape to attach it to the luggage tag.

Our plastic (more like rubber) luggage tags had just "Diamond Plus" printed on them. I did not know you were supposed to do anything with them? We just use them on our carry on bags as decoration. ;) :p

Edited by island lady

We are now diamond plus, and never received one for Diamond status or Diamond plus...we were on the Anthem Oct 29th. Never even knew about this. How do I go about receiving one now? We have 178 points!!

You don't get one for D nor D+, you get it simply for getting to 140 points. You can call C&A to ask about it.