2644 Silver Wind Ft Lauderdale r/t

Silver Spectre

Preferred Shopping Partner? Sounds intriguing. What do they do? I'm looking for something special for my wife from the Caribbean and wonder if we might have one onboard the Spirit come New Years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will find out for you.

No its an American gal, aged about 40, and its her first time on board a cruise ship. She is very pro diamonds!!

And I suspect very pro the Diamonds International and Tanzanite International stores!

Should be interesting if this is her first time aboard a cruise ship. How long is she on for?

Edited by Herman The Cat

262 guests onboard, 2 more to collect and running full. Jimmy K back in control.

Does Jimmy K mean Jimmy Kovel as being the Cruise Director on the Wind? How long will be he be on this ship and what will be his assignment in or around June 2017? Jimmy was the CD on the Silver Cloud for our first sailing with Silversea. Nice guy who does a good job. Appreciate your details and update. Keep up the great sharing!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 206,216 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Not sure if Jimmy Koval will be on for longer than the usual 4 months, but will ask.

Only 3 of us the Meet and Mingle today, plus Jimmy.

At lunch today one of the waiters said to me '(almost) all the politeness got off the ship in Ft Lauderdale, no more please or thank you'.

A very strong reminder about the dress code in the lunchtime announcement as its Formal tonight.

Hope you all have a good follow-on cruise and enjoy the bigger suite. We're home albeit in the krankhaus with colds. I'm pretty much over it already and Miss Lynn is recovering slowly. It was a great cruise with an exceptional crew and pax. Hope to see you all again in the future and thanks for continuing the posting. Have to start breaking out the Christmas decorations today.

Welcome to Cozumel

Appreciate the nice picture and the continued very good updates. Looks much warmer there than what we have now in the cold Midwest.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 161,931 views for this posting.