CC Suite info please

Goaty

Very excited to have been offered an upgrade for our cruise in January. Looking through various internet sites on the 'extras' in CC suites I've noticed that some mention a 'liquor setup' in all suites but there's no mention of this on the Azamara website. Is this something that's been discontinued? Thanks.

Very excited to have been offered an upgrade for our cruise in January. Looking through various internet sites on the 'extras' in CC suites I've noticed that some mention a 'liquor setup' in all suites but there's no mention of this on the Azamara website. Is this something that's been discontinued? Thanks.

Hi Goaty, we have a suite and our TA confirmed only yesterday that we have a liquor bar in our suite along side with mixers. Hope this helps. Triona

I was talking about the sets of hooks that used to be on the stateroom wall. They are no longer there, but I take magnetic hooks which work fine as long as you get ones with strong magnets.

I make good use of the bathroom doors by hanging two multi-pocket organisers. I use these for all my sun-creams etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

None there and doubt there will be after all you don't have hooks on walls in hotel rooms. I suspect they are trying to replicate that hotel room look.

It is a change on Azamara I really like, we always find there is plenty other storage in veranda rooms and suites without the need to clutter up the walls.

None there and doubt there will be after all you don't have hooks on walls in hotel rooms. I suspect they are trying to replicate that hotel room look.

It is a change on Azamara I really like, we always find there is plenty other storage in veranda rooms and suites without the need to clutter up the walls.

Completely agree Ann. I hated those hooks on the wall and thought the cabin looked so untidy with items hung on them. There is more than enough storage in Azamara cabins .... on our upcoming Viking cruise we only have three smallish drawers in the whole cabin. That certainly will be a challenge for H and I...for as you know, we do like to shop! :)

Completely agree Ann. I hated those hooks on the wall and thought the cabin looked so untidy with items hung on them. There is more than enough storage in Azamara cabins .... on our upcoming Viking cruise we only have three smallish drawers in the whole cabin. That certainly will be a challenge for H and I...for as you know, we do like to shop! :)

We could always have a non shopping cruise! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha:D

• 3 months later...
I was talking about the sets of hooks that used to be on the stateroom wall. They are no longer there, but I take magnetic hooks which work fine as long as you get ones with strong magnets.

There are two round pegs on the wall in Quest's veranda 6079--one to the side of and somewhat higher than the thermostat, the other between the television and the corner shelf unit where the safe and mini-refrigerator are. Don't know if this is now the case in all verandas.