MV Mercury - Live!!

excitedofharpenden

Hi Phil, Thanks for the Mercury update. Glad to hear you are having a grand time. We'll be boarding the next cruise out of San Diego. Looking forward.:)

I hope that you've signed up for the CC group.

I haven't seen you chatting with us:confused: I'm hoping that we'll have a fun bunch on board:cool:

Phil!

Glad you checked in! We love the pic you took with Doc John and the owl. Where was Joan?

Can't wait until you get back home so we can hear all about your trip. I'll raise the coffee mug as you fly over NYC!

Anita

I hope that you've signed up for the CC group.

I haven't seen you chatting with us:confused: I'm hoping that we'll have a fun bunch on board:cool:

Hi Karen: Check out post #25 on our roll call. Have been busy. :o Looking forward to some R & R. Will try to make the 4pm Palms Springs bar area get together. Packing tomorrow afternoon...:eek:

Glad you're having a great trip and enjoying the Mercury. We sail on her in just 32 more days. Frank does give a great tour -- went to Copola with him last year; doing Randi's horseback riding this time.

Looking forward to your review. Have a safe trip home!!

Have you finally settled down after our great cruise on Galaxy?

Really happy to see Phil's at sea review on Mercury. Have seen some negative posts elsewhere, and Nedra and I are really relieved since we are on the Jan. 2nd. 11 night cruise on Mercury.

Phil

Glad to see that your UK timeclock continued to allow you to indulge in nocturnal activities!!

Hope you had a great trip - you did not miss anything decent back home, just the usual politicians, weather disasters, sports fiascos and celebrity bloopers

Hi Charlie!! Hope you and Nedra are doing well. I can't wait until Sept. to cruise again. Always looking for something else to do. Hope you have a wonderful time on Mercury. I sailed this itinerary on her last year and loved it.

Thanks for checking in "live from the Mercury" and am looking forward to your review. We will be sailing her on Jan 13, 2006.

We are planning some independent tours. Can you tell me if the ship's time is changed to the different port's time? I am specifically interested in Puerto Vallarta since the tour I am interested in leaves at 9AM PV time but the itinerary says the Mercury only arrives at 9:30 AM. I am optimistically hoping the ship's time is later than PV time and will be able to take this tour?

Hey Phil, I know what you mean about those disembarkation talks. I did not even attend ours last month. I couldn't face the reality of having to get off the ship!

Glad you had a blast! We did as well on our Transatlantic. Planning another TA for next year!!

Have a safe trip home!

Donna

Hi everyone,

Just got home from the airport. Phil should be winging his way across the pond about now. We all had the best time! Phil is an absolute delight and managed to make friends with just about everyone. He's part of the family now. We had dinner together and had a wonderful waiter named Walter. My family really enjoyed his company.

I'm just starting to unpack, but will give you more details later. For now let's just say it was great!:)

Ma Bell,

I was just "cruising" thru various posts and came across a familiar name - yours. So I thought I'd just stop by and say "Hi."

I take it you've been cruising again - what is that 3 or 4 this year? If you did a TA, you have to tell me about it because we're hoping to do one next year. We'll be on the Galaxy for New Years, doing the PC.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Archived