Elite Laundry Coupon

BACON227

Does anybody know if your elite status still gets you the coupon for a free wash and fold of thirty items.

You still get it, for either 20 or 30 items (depending on water restrictions for the area you are cruising), but all the Captain's Club coupons are now loaded on our seapass cards so we no longer receive the paper coupons.

There was a letter with all the perks on it, including the laundry. The form said:

Complimentary Laundry

-Up to two pressed items. One-time use

-One dry clean item. One-time use

-One bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold). One time use 30 items only

Note: The offers apply automatically to the first items submitted. Please write "ELITE" in comment sections of the form

Loyalty offers terms & conditions

. All offers do not include express service

. Wash/dry/fold - Not valid final three days of the cruise

. Pressing and/or dry cleaning - not available the day before the end of the cruise

Pressed items - Does not include dry cleaning

So does anyone have an idea how, if I submit 30 items which will include several shirts, do I indicate I'd like one of those shirts pressed without doing it in two steps?

It also sounds like the two pressed items must be submitted together. Is that accurate? :(

It was on our sea pass card and we had to write 'loyalty' on the comments section. 30 tiers per bag, not that we could get 30 in as the bags are slightly smaller

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just use two bags to fill with my allotted number of items, marking them #1 of 2 and #2 of 2. Never had a problem.

I just use two bags to fill with my allotted number of items, marking them #1 of 2 and #2 of 2. Never had a problem.
I didn't use more than one bag, but I had a cloth bag and a paper bag for laundry in the cabin. When I told my Cabin Steward that I would have laundry that evening, he asked if I needed any more bags.

Thank you!

That will also solve my problem of how to designate which shirt I want ironed! :D

In addition to more space, I used the two bags to divide whites and darks. On the darks I wrote "cold water only". I can't say for sure if that's what they actually used but my jeans still fit when they came back! :)

Not sure that will work. As I understand it all the items you send in for a wash/dry/fold to the laundry are then placed in a muslin type washbag that is tagged and sealed, and in turn washed and dried as part of an industrial sized washer load (items don't come back with the individual wash tags on them).

Your dress shirts may end up suffering from colour bleed and/or stubborn creases from over drying in the bag.

For the few dollars it costs best to have them properly laundered and keep the pressing (not ironing) for trousers and jackets etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Edited by harz99

Not sure that will work. As I understand it all the items you send in for a wash/dry/fold to the laundry are then placed in a muslin type washbag that is tagged and sealed, and in turn washed and dried as part of an industrial sized washer load (items don't come back with the individual wash tags on them).

Your dress shirts may end up suffering from colour bleed and/or stubborn creases from over drying in the bag.

For the few dollars it costs best to have them properly laundered and keep the pressing (not ironing) for trousers and jackets etc.

How would you suggest I do that while on board?

Our last cruise was on Princess.

We are Elite there also and get free laundry and dry cleaning.

I sent my husband's white dress shirt out in the dry cleaning bag, thinking to take better care of it but when it came back he HATED the way it was pressed.

I then sent it out in the laundry (Princess, unlike Celebrity , presses most clothes even in the laundry bag!! :D ) and he was very satisfied with how it looked.

We are on the Eclipse for a month and will need to get his dress shirts laundered so just how do I insure they are taken care of properly?

All of mine came back with a small white tag stuck to them with my cabin number on it.

All of mine came back with a small white tag stuck to them with my cabin number on it.

No tags on mine whenever I have sent wash/dry/fold only on "normal" laundry paid as individual items. Mind you I only send T-shirts, underwear and socks - white socks often come back grey.Lol.

Edited by harz99

Last September, we got 2 bags of laundry for a cruise 8 to 15 days. Is that still the case?

Our Infinity cruise (Dec 24 2016) was still using the paper coupon system but was going to convert over very soon. The Elite coupons for that cruise (12 nights or more) had one complimentary wash, dry, fold for up to 30 items and a second coupon for $20 for one bag of laundry.

Whereas the Elite coupons for 11 night cruises or less had the free laundry coupon but not the $20 coupon.