Pia 913

riclop

I, for one, am quite happy to see this thread. We (DW and I) have never meet Pia or Mike, however, there was an amazing amount of information that we learned from them. Thanks Pia and Mike. Hope you keep on doing what you enjoy.

Edited by ar1950

Posters are not to mention or ask for specific TA references. I don't believe there is anything wrong with folks asking after friends and acquaintances. Heck, it's one of the more pleasant things about CC - that people can re-connect. If the moderators killed all those conversations, they'd be a bunch of Scrooges.

Agreed...Pia provided all of us with so much useful information.

Did you get the updates I posted on the wine list thread for your spreadsheet?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2436523

Edited by Astro Flyer

I too have never met them but read all of the "Live From" posts on Princess. Great reading and a great way to travel vicariously. Always fun and informative posts. Glad to know Pia and Mike are still able to cruise - I had feared that was no longer the case. I knew she was posting in float away lounge but wasn't enough of a stalker to track her down on the other boards.

I too have never met them but read all of the "Live From" posts on Princess. Great reading and a great way to travel vicariously. Always fun and informative posts. Glad to know Pia and Mike are still able to cruise - I had feared that was no longer the case. I knew she was posting in float away lounge but wasn't enough of a stalker to track her down on the other boards.

Too funny Mike. So now you are a "stalker in training." :D This little nothing thread is almost getting to look like one of my LIVES. So many hits. I need to play on floataway to keep my fingers nimble and my brain sharp.

Hi all, and thank you for being aware of my absence. I appreciate the concern and the friendship. Those who have my email have been in touch, but I suppose there are one or two of you out there who don't have it. ;)

Anyhow, we are alive, but not always well. I'm OK, but life with Mike is challenging. Inasmuch as we are restricted to local cruising, I decided to change venues and give the other lines a treat. I do post to my various roll calls, but pretty much just play on Floataway. Keeps the brain running in lieu of on board trivia.

Again, thank you my friends. Arrivederci. :)

Pia, you are truly missed on Princess! We only met once - on your marathon LA to Sydney to LA - but your Live From's and other posts provided so much insight and information over the years. You were always so generous in answering cruising questions, no matter how lame. All best thoughts and wishes to you and Mike.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all, and thank you for being aware of my absence. I appreciate the concern and the friendship. Those who have my email have been in touch, but I suppose there are one or two of you out there who don't have it. ;)

Anyhow, we are alive, but not always well. I'm OK, but life with Mike is challenging. Inasmuch as we are restricted to local cruising, I decided to change venues and give the other lines a treat. I do post to my various roll calls, but pretty much just play on Floataway. Keeps the brain running in lieu of on board trivia.

Again, thank you my friends. Arrivederci. :)

Though I've never met you, there is a line from the "Wizard of Oz" That I think applies here: "A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others". Seeing the concerned posters, I think you & Mike are very much loved!

Though I've never met you, there is a line from the "Wizard of Oz" That I think applies here: "A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others". Seeing the concerned posters, I think you & Mike are very much loved!

I hope you know you just made me cry. Thank you. (sniff sniff)