New Latitude Tiers

TheDougOut

I might have missed it in the FAQ. Does anyone know how dinner with the officers will work. I am platinum plus, and cruising on the Escape May 27th.

I believe that in a week or two we will know from other people's first-hand-experience... :)

If you booked today 2/1/17 nine months would be 11/1/17

Thank you. That is what I thought.

So, on the Latitudes Chart below, we can only get the extra Insiders point AND the extra point for booking 9 months out, if we book on the Breakaway, Epic or Spirit, book for dates after Nov 1 and book it by tomorrow, Feb 2, right?

The others are too late for us to book to get both, right?

9917dd3fc6d6b386963aa5e90f734096.jpg

Thank you. That is what I thought.

So, on the Latitudes Chart below, we can only get the extra Insiders point AND the extra point for booking 9 months out, if we book on the Breakaway, Epic or Spirit, book for dates after Nov 1 and book it by tomorrow, Feb 2, right?

The others are too late for us to book to get both, right?

9917dd3fc6d6b386963aa5e90f734096.jpg

You mean BA, GEM, or SPIRIT, right?

I've booked a 2019 cruise and had to take my second choice of cabins because someone else had already booked my first choice.

Yes, and what is the point you're trying to make??

I have three 2018 cruise booked Jan 10, 2017 all for suites.

I will get a bonus point for each night since they are suites.

I will get another bonus point for every night since they were 9 month early bookings made before Feb 3, 2017.

Yes, and what is the point you're trying to make??

I have three 2018 cruise booked Jan 10, 2017 all for suites.

I will get a bonus point for each night since they are suites.

I will get another bonus point for every night since they were 9 month early bookings made before Feb 3, 2017.

That people have book cruises for 2017, 2018, and 2019. It is not just 2017 and 2018. There is even a cruise in 2020 I am interested in, but they have not opened it for booking yet. I hate waiting until the last minute to book a cruise.

That people have book cruises for 2017, 2018, and 2019. It is not just 2017 and 2018. There is even a cruise in 2020 I am interested in, but they have not opened it for booking yet. I hate waiting until the last minute to book a cruise.

What has that got to do with your eligibility to receive early booking bonus points?

The issue being discussed is whether any booking (it must have already been bookable or will be bookable before Feb 3, 2017) made on sailing 9+months in the future before Feb 3, 2017 will still get early bonus points?

The anwer is YES. ooorah

I might have missed it in the FAQ. Does anyone know how dinner with the officers will work. I am platinum plus, and cruising on the Escape May 27th.

How do I find out the details of the Concierge Service, Priority Restaurant and Entertainment Seating, Dinner with Officers, Behind-the-Scenes Ship Tour, Priority Tender Tickets and Priority Disembarkation?

Simply stop by the CrusieNext desk in the Atrium and your CruiseNext team will give you all the details you need.

What has that got to do with your eligibility to receive early booking bonus points?

The issue being discussed is whether any booking (it must have already been bookable or will be bookable before Feb 3, 2017) made on sailing 9+months in the future before Feb 3, 2017 will still get early bonus points?

The anwer is YES. ooorah

First people were concerned they would not get early booking bonus points after 2/3/17. Then they found out that early booking bonus points would be applied to 2017 cruises. So people got concerned that early booking bonus points would not be awarded to 2018 cruises. Then it was said that early booking bonus points would be awarded to 2018 cruises. But it is clear that people are booking in 2019 also.

First people were concerned they would not get early booking bonus points after 2/3/17. Then they found out that early booking bonus points would be applied to 2017 cruises. So people got concerned that early booking bonus points would not be awarded to 2018 cruises. Then it was said that early booking bonus points would be awarded to 2018 cruises. But it is clear that people are booking in 2019 also.

Aha now I see what your getting at. It seems that any cruise available for booking before Feb 3 Will be good for early booking bonus.

Anyone else read on NCL's FB page that Platinum and above will be able to bring 1 case of 12oz bottled water on board but must receive prior approval from Guest Services?

(not really but everyone is freaking out before we even get to Feb 3rd when it will be official....right now FAQs are so fluid this could happen..... people just need to breath)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

Edited by esm54687

Anyone else read on NCL's FB page that Platinum and above will be able to bring 1 case of 12oz bottled water on board but must receive prior approval from Guest Services?

(not really but everyone is freaking out before we even get to Feb 3rd when it will be official....right now FAQs are so fluid this could happen..... people just need to breath)

* breathe

Nobody is "freaking out" - people are having a discussion. Relax.

And I don't know how more official it can be?

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program-enhancements

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/benefits-terms-and-conditions-enhanced

I've been informed by two middle management persons that my 2018 bookings will receive the 9 month early booking bonus points.

That is my understanding also. We have three booked for 2018 and expect to receive the extra points. Not that it matters much to us, we will already be at the next level.

"Freaking out" was not the definitive term to describe my state of mind from last Friday afternoon until Saturday morning.

"Manic Mode" was probably a more correct term.

I (and many others) had to quickly separate facts from fiction and rumors.

Then, we had to ascertain available options.

Finally, we had to determine a plan of action and execute it in any available window of opportunity.

Now, that I've completed those steps, I can sit back, breathe, and relax in the knowledge I'll reach Ambassador level within 16 months.

Then, "She who must be obeyed" and I will learn if we're allowed to take our 7 day award cruise on Pride of America in the late fall or early winter 2018.

Edited by Uniall

* breathe

Nobody is "freaking out" - people are having a discussion. Relax.

And I don't know how more official it can be?

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program-enhancements

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/benefits-terms-and-conditions-enhanced

Thanks Mr Perfect for pointing out a small typo...... must be exhausting being you.

My feeble attempt at humor concerning a thread with over 600 posts about a program that isn't even officially in place and has changed a dozen times since it was "leaked" was a bad idea....

"Freaking out" was not the definitive term to describe my state of mind from last Friday afternoon until Saturday morning.

"Manic Mode" was probably a more correct term.

I (and many others) had to quickly separate facts from fiction and rumors.

Then, we had to ascertain available options.

Finally, we had to determine a plan of action and execute it in any available window of opportunity.

Now, that I've completed those steps, I can sit back, breathe, and relax in the knowledge I'll reach Ambassador level within 16 months.

Then, "She who must be obeyed" and I will learn if we're allowed to take our 7 day award cruise on Pride of America in the late fall or early winter 2018.

John. From what I've heard, you will have to take the complementary cruise within one year of attaining Ambassador level. Also each cruiser who graduates to that level is entitled to a complementary cruise.

Oh the challenges we meet when we have to find two cruises to book within the next year:rolleyes:;)

I believe you go to the cruise next desk by 9 pm on first night and they will tell you then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol you can if it's for medical, they let me carry a few water bottles I got free from the hotel I was staying at when they saw all my meds (vitamins) I didn't argue lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk