AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

3 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

My son leaves for Air Force boot camp in a couple days, so we've been spending as much time as we can, doing his favorite things, etc. It's going to be a huge adjustment, both for him and us. I know countless parents go through it, but it's an unnerving thought to be this close to not having him around. So proud of him for choosing this path, though. It's the same path I took a long, long time ago, so I've been giving him pointers and advice to help prepare him for what's to come.

Good luck to him (and you), and thank him for volunteering!  Hang in there and make great memories these last few days!

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 2:23 PM, Organized Chaos said:

My son leaves for Air Force boot camp in a couple days, so we've been spending as much time as we can, doing his favorite things, etc. It's going to be a huge adjustment, both for him and us. I know countless parents go through it, but it's an unnerving thought to be this close to not having him around. So proud of him for choosing this path, though. It's the same path I took a long, long time ago, so I've been giving him pointers and advice to help prepare him for what's to come.

Good Luck to him.  Thank him for wanting to server in the arm forces.  We are a former Military (Marine Corp) Family.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 2:15 PM, Organized Chaos said:

If you don't have an Allstate policy, you have to create your Rewards account from the app first. Did you do that? If not, you'll have to call their customer service, have them delete the account, then create one from the app. After that, you can enter promo codes from the app or by using this link: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

This is the Allstate Rewards customer service number: 1-800-642-2609

Thanks. I decided to just buy them off of a gift card discount site instead. 8% instead of 10% but less hassle.

21 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

Won 1000 points in the scratch off game!  I've never won that much on the scratch off.  Today must be my lucky day! 🙂 

You must be the lucky one today!!  Congratulations!  I just walked away with my 50 points for daily sign in!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

Well I guess me and the 200 points that I just won will sit over here in the corner alone today. 😂

You are the lucky one today!!  

Even if I don't win, I find the wheel so much easier to use.  You get 3 chances, and it doesn't take you off the screen to have to go back in like the scratch off does.  

34 minutes ago, tw67 said:

You are the lucky one today!!  

Even if I don't win, I find the wheel so much easier to use.  You get 3 chances, and it doesn't take you off the screen to have to go back in like the scratch off does.  

Me too.  I much prefer using the wheel to the scratch off.

I finally remembered to log in on a Tuesday and got to play the memory game, so I got 500 points for that, plus 200 from the wheel. I know it's just a coincidence, but the last 2 times I've won on the wheel, it was later at night. But it's a secret, don't tell anyone. 😉

On 10/17/2022 at 12:14 PM, tw67 said:

Yeah, I hate when scratch off takes us back to the home page each time. Even if we click "continue."