AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Not sure if this is the right place for this question - but if you're a member of the AARP rewards site, where do you navigate to on their website to purchase the discounted cards?  I can't for the life of me find it!

59 minutes ago, ski_mom said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this question - but if you're a member of the AARP rewards site, where do you navigate to on their website to purchase the discounted cards?  I can't for the life of me find it!

On the main AARP page click on AARP Rewards on the main header banner.  On the new page use the drop down box under Your Rewards Balance.  Click on Redeem .  Click on Members Only.  

The Carnival Cards are the first two shown when I look at the offerings under Members Only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, M4Travels said:

On the main AARP page click on AARP Rewards on the main header banner.  On the new page use the drop down box under Your Rewards Balance.  Click on Redeem .  Click on Members Only.  

The Carnival Cards are the first two shown when I look at the offerings under Members Only.

Thank you so much!  I jotted that down so hopefully I can find it next time too!  Thanks again!

• Like 1

On 8/3/2022 at 10:59 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

The spin game hates me too. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The spin game is pure evil. It speeds up or slows down just enough to hit the strike every time. How many spaces are there, 10? With only 1 strike. At those odds, for it to lose as much as it does, it's obviously rigged.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Organized Chaos said:

The spin game is pure evil. It speeds up or slows down just enough to hit the strike every time. How many spaces are there, 10? With only 1 strike. At those odds, for it to lose as much as it does, it's obviously rigged.

I agree!  I just remember that I did get 50 points for logging on that day!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ski_mom said:

There used to be a dedicated thread for AARP rewards before they overhauled their service, but it hasn't been used in forever. This has kind of become the default thread for both since they both pertain to Carnival cards. Let us know if you found the cards. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

There used to be a dedicated thread for AARP rewards before they overhauled their service, but it hasn't been used in forever. This has kind of become the default thread for both since they both pertain to Carnival cards. Let us know if you found the cards. 🙂

I did find them!  Thank you so much!  It seems so simple when you see it, but I sure couldn't find it this morning!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Mathematically impossible 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bobandsherry said:

Anyone else having problems logging into their account?  I get this error:

image.thumb.png.9da0c2a08ebb1a9cc848592b5d3d4393.png

38 minutes ago, bobandsherry said:

Anyone else having problems logging into their account?  I get this error:

image.thumb.png.9da0c2a08ebb1a9cc848592b5d3d4393.png

I can't log in to my account either.

5 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yeah. Let's see those codes people🤑

I'm getting into the habit checking in daily. You get 50 points just for logging on. I played the 'instant win' games today and made off with 150 points total. I'm not complaining. 👍

• Like 2

Today is Tuesday!  Do your Matching Game and get 500 points.  Didn’t win in the spin game (never do) so today I got 550 (50 for logging on).

Edited by tw67
Punctuation
  • Like 4