AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 6/18/2022 at 3:17 PM, crooooze said:

I have never been able to get one of those points-only $5 gift cards that are advertised through the daily deal.

I tap the "Add to shopping cart" the moment it activates at 3:00pm and immediately get the message that all items are already in shopping carts.

I feel less slighted by losing the daily spin because you know that's a game of chance. But no where does it say that the gift card daily deal is limited quantities.

I have tried also, and haven't ever gotten the $5 gift cards!

6 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

Are all the Carnival gfs gone for now or might this be an error as I just looked and there were no travel gfs?

If you look under digital offers they do have them there.  I have no idea why under travel they didn't show up.

I love these gift cards, but is there anyway to get these without having to install that annoying Drivewise App on your phone?  I always have issues with it recognizing that I've installed the App even after logging in.  Thanks for all of the codes!

4 hours ago, Eliot Ness said:

I love these gift cards, but is there anyway to get these without having to install that annoying Drivewise App on your phone?  I always have issues with it recognizing that I've installed the App even after logging in.  Thanks for all of the codes!

I installed the app, signed up and got rid of the app. Did not keep it on my phone. Not had any issues due to not having the app.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eliot Ness said:

I haven't had the app in years. I log in on the website.

• Like 3

This is your reminder that it is Tuesday, and you can get 500 point by playing the memory game.  

Just remember each day you sign in you score 50 points, and you can still take a chance at the scratch game.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Stick93 said:

App is not working for me. Keeps telling me to download app and I am on the app - anyone else having an issue 

Did you create your account on the app or on a computer? I have read here that if you don't create the account on the app it won't work right. 

12 hours ago, Stick93 said:

App is not working for me. Keeps telling me to download app and I am on the app - anyone else having an issue 

Are you using an iPhone? If so, what version of iOS do you have installed? The Allstate app requires iOS 13 or higher. I know that if you're OS isn't updated to at least that point, apps that require it will just keep giving you the option to download.

On 6/28/2022 at 10:16 AM, tw67 said:

This is your reminder that it is Tuesday, and you can get 500 point by playing the memory game.  

Just remember each day you sign in you score 50 points, and you can still take a chance at the scratch game. 

I didn't know the memory game gave points. I'll have to remember that, thanks. I did win 200 points from Scratch & Win today. First time that game's given me anything.

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

Are you using an iPhone? If so, what version of iOS do you have installed? The Allstate app requires iOS 13 or higher. I know that if you're OS isn't updated to at least that point, apps that require it will just keep giving you the option to download.

I am up to 15.5 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

I didn't know the memory game gave points. I'll have to remember that, thanks. I did win 200 points from Scratch & Win today. First time that game's given me anything.

I haven't had much luck on Scratch and Win,  but I get those 50 points every day!

• Like 1

AARP just changed their limit on the number of Carnival egift cards you can buy each month from five to 25.  A nice change.  Oddly, it seems that the limit of five gift cards per month still applies to all the other gift cards you can buy there (e.g.,  only five Princess gift cards per  month).

• Like 1

Hi,

Can some one please review what conditions are in using these cards? It has been a long time and I need a refresher.

At one time RCCL was only good for deposit. Is that still true?

CCL you could use for final payment. Can you still do that?

Any conditions for Princess or Celebrity?

Thank you

ML

3 hours ago, Mary Louise said:

Hi,

Can some one please review what conditions are in using these cards? It has been a long time and I need a refresher.

At one time RCCL was only good for deposit. Is that still true?

CCL you could use for final payment. Can you still do that?

Any conditions for Princess or Celebrity?

Thank you

ML

Haven't used them for Princess or Celebrity, so I can't help

Carnival, cards can be used for pretty much everything.   Really easy to use on-line for pre-cruise payments and purchases.  

RCCL, not as user friendly as Carnival, but can be used for cruise payments.  (They might be used for other things, but the process is so cumbersome that I've only used them to actually pay down my balance.)