AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Frequent purchaser of Carnival cards... Also Allstate customer with A LOT of points. But considering changing insurers. Will I be able to keep the account and points?  Or should I buy a bunch of cards first?

2 minutes ago, ober134 said:

Frequent purchaser of Carnival cards... Also Allstate customer with A LOT of points. But considering changing insurers. Will I be able to keep the account and points?  Or should I buy a bunch of cards first?

You don't have to be an Allstate customer to join the rewards program

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ober134 said:

I switched from Allstate years ago.  Still have my account and still accumulating points.

I ordered a gift card on May 13th and I have yet to see it shipped. Usually, they are pretty good about shipping. Has anyone else run into this???

My final payment in June5th, and I'm  getting ready to order my last gift card for payment. It's making me a little nervous

13 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

If I have a $500 or $1000 GF, can I divide up among 3 cabins?  I just want to double check before I buy.  Thank you.

As I recall... On the payment tab, select gift card and it asks for security code and amount you want to apply. So yes, I'm fairly certain you can split it up on multiple bookings

On 5/19/2022 at 7:32 AM, joy4ron said:

I ordered a gift card on May 13th and I have yet to see it shipped. Usually, they are pretty good about shipping. Has anyone else run into this???

My final payment in June5th, and I'm  getting ready to order my last gift card for payment. It's making me a little nervous

If Allstate is out of the e-cards go to AARP.  

On 5/19/2022 at 6:32 AM, joy4ron said:

Yeah, they usually arrive in a week, give or take. Maybe give them a call to see what's going on. 1-800-642-2609

On 5/20/2022 at 9:44 PM, Ellaleah said:

If I have a $500 or $1000 GF, can I divide up among 3 cabins?  I just want to double check before I buy.  Thank you.

Are you talking about dividing the gift card between multiple S&S accounts?

Or if ober134 already answered your question, don't mind me. 😉

12 hours ago, buzz2400 said:

Can anyone give me the link to Allstate rewards. 

If you're not an Allstate policy holder, you can still use Rewards, but have to sign up through the app before being able to use the website. In the app, you have to choose the "Drivewise Only" option for non-policy holders. Let us know if you need a hand.