Can I fly a small kite off my balcony?

Fred Quimby

Very fresh if you catch it off your balcony AND if you take your fish the the MDR, they will clean and cook it to order for you! It just doesn't get any better than that. ;p

The crew catches the fish fresh every day off the back of the boat. I read here on CC. :'):'):'):'):')

The kite thing, golf and skeet shooting are all well and good I guess, but can we get back to the bit about playing Twister naked in the atrium?

Remembering the age of some cruisers think I'll pass on that.

If you are able to fish from your aft cabin and are lucky enough to catch anything big enough to eat. When you take it to the MDR for them to prepare it for you for that evening's meal, is their a charge similar to a corkage fee when you take your own wine in????

Depending on how much they charge it may not be worth it.

Thanks.

Why bother to take your freshly caught fish to the galley staff to prepare? Just bring your grill with you and you can throw the fish on the grill right away. We did and it was amazing. Best meal ever and didn't have to pay specialty restaurant prices![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

Why bother to take your freshly caught fish to the galley staff to prepare? Just bring your grill with you and you can throw the fish on the grill right away. We did and it was amazing. Best meal ever and didn't have to pay specialty restaurant prices![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

Just be sure to remember to call your butler from the hot tub to have the coals nice and red by the time you get back to the room.

Just be sure to remember to call your butler from the hot tub to have the coals nice and red by the time you get back to the room.

Great advice. Even better, why fish at all. Just have your butler do it while you are in the hot tub. Of course, you should give a hefty tip for such good service. [emoji3]

Everyone? Snarky? I sure don't think so. Some sarcasm, but mostly silliness and joking. Kinda like the OP's question;)

I think a simple ...no, and the reason why, would have been sufficient for an answer. Why does everyone think it's OK to be "sarcastic and snarky"