Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

Totally wild guesses, one of them moving to Miami when that terminal opens, which I forget when that is supposed to be. If its later, Does Royal have anything on Saturdays at PC at Terminal 1?

Looked back at the Royal Caribbean blog

[/font]

Does anyone know if they have started the terminal yet. The clock is ticking

Okay so I just saw a photo that was posted in the C&A Facebook group.

Med sailings starting in June.

Caribbean sailings starting FROM MIAMI on November 17. Western itinerary is Roatan, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Nassau. Eastern is St. Kitts, St. Thomas, and Nassau.

No Labadee 😱

Oasis us doing Labadee both Eastern and Western on many trips.

Oh, and can you imagine trying to load an Oasis ship from the infamous Miami tents if the terminal isn't finished on time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

No Labadee 😱

Oasis us doing Labadee both Eastern and Western on many trips.

Oh, and can you imagine trying to load an Oasis ship from the infamous Miami tents if the terminal isn't finished on time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I was surprised too, but I'm glad they're switching up the Western.

Okay so I just saw a photo that was posted in the C&A Facebook group.

Med sailings starting in June.

Caribbean sailings starting FROM MIAMI on November 17. Western itinerary is Roatan, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Nassau. Eastern is St. Kitts, St. Thomas, and Nassau.

I like the Roatan/Costa Maya/Cozumel triple header. Now if they would drop Nassau and make it a sea day it would be almost perfect.

mac_tlc

Maybe one goes to Asia and we get Mariner back!:D

I hope so would love to do another Asia cruise but on an Oasis class ship....we cruised on Mariner in Asia....careful what you ask for you may not recognize her at first;)

Well read that poster in few posts up- says the cruises are departing from Miami!!!

Sure hope they get efficiency lessons from Ft. Lauderdale! Having been on Oasis, Allure and Harmony- PE knows how to handle embarking and disembarking so well. Just did the Navigator a few weeks ago in and out of Miami- and both were not handled well.

I thought Nassau was better than a sea day, like a sea day but with fewer people as the newbies get off to see not sure what.

We've cruised quite a bit but never stay on board when ship is at port. My parents are cruising for the first time in November and have no intention of getting off the ship while in port. What is there to do on the ship (other than spas, pool, etc) that makes it worth skipping a day to get off and explore? I'd like to make suggestions for them but don't know why they wouldn't want to get off.

I agree with not much to see in Nassau. Atlantis was the only major thing to see there IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like the Roatan/Costa Maya/Cozumel triple header. Now if they would drop Nassau and make it a sea day it would be almost perfect.

mac_tlc

Nassau appears to be the penalty on both east and west itineraries... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I agree that with the current itineraries where it is a short day in Nassau it is wasted. With Nassau being the last day on both the east and west itineraries I hope that it will be a full day in port and not arriving at noon and departing at 7.

With a full day at least then Atlantis becomes a viable option for those looking to enjoy the use of the waterpark for the day.

We've cruised quite a bit but never stay on board when ship is at port. My parents are cruising for the first time in November and have no intention of getting off the ship while in port. What is there to do on the ship (other than spas, pool, etc) that makes it worth skipping a day to get off and explore? I'd like to make suggestions for them but don't know why they wouldn't want to get off...
For people who have things to do and places to go, they should get off and enjoy.

Port days can be pretty much like sea days, just without as much crowding. Usually plenty of available loungers by the pool, discounts in the spa, no waiting for the flowrider or zipline (I've been there when they begged me to go again while I was still harnessed up), etc. There is still some Trivia, but much less crowded and cut-throat than usual (and better chances of winning). MDR is NOT open for lunch, but the Windjammer etc is relatively calm. The Captain lets you blow the ship horn (okay, lying about that one). To be honest nothing exciting happening, but a day more relaxing than most which your parents might find wonderful.

For people who have things to do and places to go, they should get off and enjoy.

Port days can be pretty much like sea days, just without as much crowding. Usually plenty of available loungers by the pool, discounts in the spa, no waiting for the flowrider or zipline (I've been there when they begged me to go again while I was still harnessed up), etc. There is still some Trivia, but much less crowded and cut-throat than usual (and better chances of winning). MDR is NOT open for lunch, but the Windjammer etc is relatively calm. The Captain lets you blow the ship horn (okay, lying about that one). To be honest nothing exciting happening, but a day more relaxing than most which your parents might find wonderful.

Thank you TravelerThom! I will let them know. They're quite sedentary and typically go on vacation only to lie around in the hotel room (rolling my eyes) but I'm hopeful they'll enjoy the cruise enough to be willing to travel more with us in the future.

I laughed about the captain allowing you to blow the ship's horn. Lol. That's a good one! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't found any possibily to book today as a C&A member neither on the RCCL homepage. So I'm curious if it is possible tomorrow. I will check several websites and call my TA. In principle I would like to do the transatlantic or a cruise from Barcelona...