Port canaveral parking

TheBubbs

We are sailing out of Port Canaveral in June and I've done a bit of research. I believe we are going to look into either ParkNCruise or parking at the Radisson Resort.

Check into both of those. Seems like a good way to save some money.

For our cruise in February, we've made reservations at Park Port Canaveral, $10.95 per day for our 8 day cruise. Close to the terminal, and I prefer to let the shuttle bus driver handle the traffic around the terminal :-)

Sent from my Galaxy 4

Honestly not sure, but we quit parking at the port and went with Park Port Canaveral. Saved a ton over the port and no problems at all. Just park at their lot and take a shuttle to the port. After the cruise just catch a shuttle back. There will be several. Very easy and cuts the parking bill way down.

If you are talking about at the port it is first come first served. remember that while a bunch of people are arriving, a bunch of other people probably just left that morning.

If you are staying at an area hotel the night before inquire about a parking discount at the port, they used to give out a 40% off coupon. I did recently read that they are going to stop giving out the deal but I don't know if that is correct or if they have done it yet. That deal when we did it actually made parking at the port slightly cheaper than the offsite parking and eliminated the need for a shuttle.

Yes, unfortunately they have discontinued the 40 % off deal. This happened AFTER I prebooked our room for our cruise in June. I figured it was too good to be true!

That's too bad. They ran that deal for several years, I was amazed that people still used the offsite services with such a great deal right next to the dock.

We always park at port in the garage, we get there early so typically on first floor and can walk across to terminal very easily. It is so worth the cost to park right at port, especially when you get back from cruise, go right to car and go!

We have used the hotel shuttle thing and outside of port parking lots (one time each :(), not worth the hassle, the waiting on others or waiting for the shuttle when we got back from cruise. It all was a hot mess and we decided a long time ago that parking right at terminal was the only way to go. We enjoyed the 40% off port parking many times and as recent as this past December and we are sorry to see the deal go away but we will still only park right at port.

We used LOTS of HONOR, which is an offsite parking area that is run by veterans, with a portion of their proceeds going towards helping veterans. A great cause. Link to their info here.

http://www.lotsofhonor.com/

CeleBrat

That's what we used in December and had no problems. Paid online in advance, parked, sat for a minute while they loaded the trailer and then got in the van and they drove us over to port. After cruise they were already calling my cell-phone as I got out of customs to let us know they were ready to pick us up.

Now in the interest of full disclosure, I recently read here (i think on the PC port page) someone accused LoH of not being entirely truthful about their veterans claims BUT when I asked for any kind of documentation of that they never replied so I'm operating on the assumption that LoH is as advertised.

They also insinuated that LoH is in a shady neighborhood but it's just commercial/industrial off US 1 a couple blocks north of the highway and 10 minutes from port. I'd walk the area at night and feel safe - there's a few hotels nearby but it's mostly empty space. The lot is fenced in and I saw no evidence of my truck being tampered with so, again, I'd need to see some documentation of misbehavior in the area before I let that worry me.

I didn't have any problem with their price (excellent) and service (Excellent) and if anyone ever comes up with proof that they are lying then I'll trash them in public everywhere I can. Until then, LoH is OK by me.

We've parked offsite on a couple of early cruises, but honestly it just isn't worth the hassle. Parking in a grass lot, waiting for a shuttle to come get you and all your luggage, waiting until they fill up before heading to the ship. After the cruise, waiting in a mob of people to get in a shuttle to get back to the lot.

We pay the extra $$ to park at the port. Easy in and easy out. A bit more money to be sure, but none of the crowds waiting to take shuttles to offsite parking.

If you have nowhere to go in a hurry after your cruise, then maybe an option?

We are sailing out of Port Canaveral in June and I've done a bit of research. I believe we are going to look into either ParkNCruise or parking at the Radisson Resort.

Check into both of those. Seems like a good way to save some money.

I looked into these options too, but the closest parking option was three miles from the port and was only about $45 less than the port parking . I read that it took about an hour or longer to get parked there, wait for a shuttle, load everyone and their luggage on the shuttle, drive to the port, and get everyone's luggage off the shuttle. Someone said it took an hour and 45 minutes. Not worth it to me to save $45 and get on the ship that much later. It's worth it to me in New Orleans to park in Fulton Garage that is basically across the street from the port and doesn't take as long to get back and forth to the cruise terminal.