TV Show "Travel Guides" on a cruise

Started before the Kardashians.

Personally I HATE "reality" shows, also don't believe many, if any, are actually REAL.

Must be real GUT it's on the telly ;) it could only be more real if it was on Facebook ;p

Love The Knights getting the spoon; even though i live here. But CheznAndy; The best NRL team beat you last week & are on top of the table THE ROOSTER'S.. A couple of good players from just south of you Boyd Cordner & Latrell Mitchell...Go The Chookies!! :D

Yeah, good on em.......you would have to be an idiot to think that that was their normal behaviour;)

Acting it up for the camera, just like any other show, pushed by the producers to say and do stupid things.

I love Newy and certainly am not that naive to think that portrays everyone that lives there:rolleyes:

Like Newy even more now that my Panthers whooped them last night:')

Started before the Kardashians.

Personally I HATE "reality" shows, also don't believe many, if any, are actually REAL.

Survivor certainly started before them but that's not like the current rubbish.

Love The Knights getting the spoon; even though i live here. But CheznAndy; The best NRL team beat you last week & are on top of the table THE ROOSTER'S.. A couple of good players from just south of you Boyd Cordner & Latrell Mitchell...Go The Chookies!! :D

Yeah yeah yeah....suffered that loss last week, Andy is a Roosters supporter:rolleyes:

I didnt talk to him for at least an hour........the try that shouldn't have been, I wont let him forget that one!!!

Sad.

I suppose The Castle was the most appalling movie script ever written and brought shame upon our nation.

I'd wager that the Guides are pocketing a bit more than a handful of free holidays too.

That movie should go straight to the pool room. Absolute classic.:D

Like many topics, pretty much anything.

No, we strictly adhere to the guidelines and never stray from the topic of cruising or cruise related things that may happen in the life of a cruise passenger even when they may not be on a cruise.

Rubbish

I am not afraid to call a spade a spade. The family from Newcastle were nothing more than disgusting racist pigs who most likely suffer some form of mental illness for the degrading way they treat people in foreign countries. They are a disgrace to Australia and their actions are cringworthy. They are nothing more than bogans being paraded on national television to entertain unintelligent masses who have small minds and get amused at the slightest possible thing. For some people they are easily entertained by seeing someone getting hit in the groin by a football, this is a classic example of the type of entertainment this family provides, low brow for the unintelligent.

Reality TV!! A big fan of MAFS. Brisbane41. Course there's nothing more powerful & emotional then love. It's other shows like Cats or Dogs that make you laugh-out loud. That i hate & dispise.. Aunty still has the best shows. Ten also are doing well..

SBS and ABC tend to have the shows I watch, although most shows are recorded and then watched later. Skipping through the promotions and commercials.

I have not watched ABC for years due to political bias and fabricated news stories. SBS on the other hand has some really good documentaries and educational programs.

Classifying this travel guides show as entertaining and helpful is like saying it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of poop by the clean end.

I have not watched ABC for years due to political bias and fabricated news stories. SBS on the other hand has some really good documentaries and educational programs.

Classifying this travel guides show as entertaining and helpful is like saying it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of poop by the clean end.

I don't know what you mean by bias but I am intelligent enough to know what is real and what isn't news such as what is presented as a info-mercial or propaganda.

I don't know what you mean by bias but I am intelligent enough to know what is real and what isn't news such as what is presented as a info-mercial or propaganda.

I suspect he is using the contemporary meaning of it, namely "it doesn't agree with my political beliefs."

Yes it's Married at first sight. ABC bias watch Q&A. Love the pollie bashing both ways. Their party admits they are never wrong. They just think there way is the best way. Kind of like cruise lines. Some people are very vocal in there support of there favoured cruise line...

I suspect he is using the contemporary meaning of it, namely "it doesn't agree with my political beliefs."

Perhaps, personally I think it really depends on the program as to whether it is one way or the other ( Left, Right or anywhere in between)