Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I contacted my PCC about Juneau since they show port time of 7 am to 1:30 but excursions showing times after 2:30 which was original port time. I will post any news. Check September 8, 2018 forum for my original post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were in Juneau in 2014 we left on our excursion when everyone was returning to the ship, then met up with the ship at Sawyer (I think it was Sawyer) Glacier later in the afternoon and reboarded the Pearl while at sea. If was a great excursion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hallway...

11e8c0f4457e31a09d6153bd516006c3.jpg

Awaiting magic red doors...

87e6909e6eb0a6e238a4a9ed4976a6bc.jpg

Awaiting beer...

d09c974836ba62113938368b6f294660.jpg

Screenshots from this video that starts near Guest Services and climbs the two decks to capture our first glimpse of DBH:

Hmm....the District Brew House is going to be featuring beers from Red Hook? That seems like a rather uninspired choice. I understand the Seattle tie in, but with the craft beer explosion of the last few years Red Hook has been left in the dust.

Hmm....the District Brew House is going to be featuring beers from Red Hook? That seems like a rather uninspired choice. I understand the Seattle tie in, but with the craft beer explosion of the last few years Red Hook has been left in the dust.

I just dismiss it at paid placement. I liked the Wynwood offerings, but what did they occupy, 3 or 4 options out of 80 selections?

Maybe they have the capacity to supply a giant cruise ship? Newer craft breweries might not.

I agree, But better than no craft beer [emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was looking at the pricing and thought I got a great deal for MA Mini Suite and that it would be larger and offer more than a balcony room. But after digging deeper it look like the rooms are pretty much identical - a mini-suite and balcony room.

Therefore a larger balcony might be the better price deal - but I was thinking the mini-suite offered something a balcony room didn't...

I was looking at the pricing and thought I got a great deal for MA Mini Suite and that it would be larger and offer more than a balcony room. But after digging deeper it look like the rooms are pretty much identical - a mini-suite and balcony room.

Therefore a larger balcony might be the better price deal - but I was thinking the mini-suite offered something a balcony room didn't...

The only difference between the balcony and mini suite is a slightly larger bathroom with a full-size shower.

We had a mini suite on the Escape. We booked a mini suite large balcony on the Bliss. I say splurge on the large balcony.

We decided to get a large balcony after watching this video from the Escape:

Edited by Nator72

Maybe they have the capacity to supply a giant cruise ship? Newer craft breweries might not.

That's a good point. When I was on the Escape they ran out of a couple things after day 2 or 3 and never replaced them. It was pretty disappointing.

The only staff I know or care about is that Adrian Bica will be the concierge. He always makes our great cruise even better!

And yes, thanks for the wonderful pictures!

Loved Adrian. We had him when we were on the Epic in 2013!

Thanks for the input. FWIW I changed my reservation from 14167 mini suite to 8710 large balcony as the stats for large balcony read:

• OccupancyUp to 3 - 4 guests
  • Total Approx. Size331 sq ft
  • Balcony Size155 sq ft

Looks like the BLiss has a different deck 8 plan than Escape with 4 very large balcony room at very front of ship. It will be super interesting to see photos and reviews of these rooms

Thanks for the input. FWIW I changed my reservation from 14167 mini suite to 8710 large balcony as the stats for large balcony read:

• OccupancyUp to 3 - 4 guests
  • Total Approx. Size331 sq ft
  • Balcony Size155 sq ft

Looks like the BLiss has a different deck 8 plan than Escape with 4 very large balcony room at very front of ship. It will be super interesting to see photos and reviews of these rooms

I’m in room 8112 for the June 30th sailing. Got this when they just started taking reservations. I’ll definitely be posting reviews but hope to see some b4 we go.