Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Does any one know how it would be possible to take the NY to FL reposition in May 4th? Supposedly it’s not open for public sale but they are filling cabins. Maybe through a charter broker or invitation only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, I believe it is invitation only. I for sure would have gotten on this cruise prior to my Panama Canal sailing the following week if it had been available, as would several others on our cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does any one know how it would be possible to take the NY to FL reposition in May 4th? Supposedly it’s not open for public sale but they are filling cabins. Maybe through a charter broker or invitation only?

It would be an illegal cruise, so they can't take passengers.

Greetings

That cruise would violate the PVSA. An old law that many wish would disappear.

Good Sailing

Tom

It would be an illegal cruise, so they can't take passengers.

That cruise would violate the PVSA. An old law that many wish would disappear.

Tom

I am not sure. I have been on a SEA to San Diego to Tahiti to San Diego. I have seen a NYC to FLL to Europe to FLL. Looks like if you don't disembark before the distant foreign port you would be OK.

Funny!!! I met Wyland last night at Epcot and told him how great the Bliss looks and about his trip to Germany , he mentioned how they announced another new ship, the Encore and how they should let him paint it for an Encore ! 200f0108237c513e090b2f88a32397fc.jpg

I am not sure. I have been on a SEA to San Diego to Tahiti to San Diego. I have seen a NYC to FLL to Europe to FLL. Looks like if you don't disembark before the distant foreign port you would be OK.

You are correct , the people who start in London could stay on. Didn't think of that.