Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

So excited! I will be on that sailing! I hope he does some kind of public presentation onboard!
I can't promise you anything but they usually do something. One had an un finished painting on deck 8 and would work on it at certain times during the cruise. Can't think of his name but he painted one of the newer ships and he paints a lot of fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

I can't promise you anything but they usually do something. One had an un finished painting on deck 8 and would work on it at certain times during the cruise. Can't think of his name but he painted one of the newer ships and he paints a lot of fish.

Guy Harvey!!! lol...remembered his name!

I was on the Escape first Miami week sailing that Guy Harvey was on with his daughter. He had about ten original paintings for sale plus the huge one he was working on in the atrium - which sold for over $40,000. GH was very accessible and took the dance lessons and played the games. He also had a public signing and would sign any of his logo items from the ship store. I hope Wyland is as friendly to those on his sailing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone have any information on the Bliss sailing leaving NY on May 4th 2018? I know this is some sort of promotional sailing. Was hoping there were ways to possibly book this sailing.

Greetings

Looks like those sailings are invitation only sailings. Even the trip from NYC to Miami looks like a non-revenue cruise. A ruling was made a few years ago which made trips to nowhere a violation of the PVSA. Any closed-loop trip has to include a stop at a foreign port. The trip from NYC to Miami would violate the PVSA since it doesn't stop at a far foreign port.

Good Sailing

Tom

Does anyone have any information on the Bliss sailing leaving NY on May 4th 2018? I know this is some sort of promotional sailing. Was hoping there were ways to possibly book this sailing.

Only way to get on those cruises is to be invited or listen to the radio station to win a spot for the NYC short cruise!

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Crazy... seeing the scale put into perspective.

Do we have the name or finalized destination yet?

The Joy was designed for the Chinese in China, and this one is supposedly being designed for Westerners traveling in China. Some of the Cruise Ship order book sites online are showing China, as well as a CC article.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=167

"Stuart says that business went up by 75% on the day the line announced US radio DJ @elvisduran as the godfather for #Norwegianbliss"

edit, and from the same account:

"Norwegian Joy has the highest customer satisfaction rate @CruiseNorwegian has ever seen, says Sommer, adding that he hopes #Norwegianbliss can top it."

Crazy... seeing the scale put into perspective.

Do we have the name or finalized destination yet?

From the same report as above (get me some press tickets too NCL!):

"Exciting stuff later today as @CruiseNorwegian will reveal the name and inaugural season of sailing for its 4th Breakaway Plus-class ship due in 2019 #Norwegianbliss"