Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

That is just not right!!! This is what mine showed when trying to post a picture.

Below....

Oops...This forum had deleted media sharing!

Earlier today I reported the issue on the Help board and also sent them an email - no response yet. I assume they’ll be anxious to fix this, as the way it currently stands will make the forum useless going forward.

To think my first cruise was on the NCL Southward.....that had 600+ passengers....I think about 17000 tons. Now Bliss, just a wee tad bigger .

Looking forward to the June 2 Alaska run followed by the March 2, 2019 eastern Caribbean run. It will be interesting to see if the ship seems any different in two different climates. Next up, Encore.........looking to book a Feb 2020 Caribbean sailing ....happy happy joy joy

For anyone that has been in a Studio, I think there is way less room between the bed and opposite wall in the one I was in as compared to this.

At least we can post pics again!!![emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

Agree. I feel like in typical Studios I could grab something from the desk without getting off the bed.

Before you book, check to see which venue is on deck 8 under your stateroom. I'm not sure what it will be but if noise bothers you, you might reconsider. Someone on this thread might know what it is.

The person asking about deck 9 is looking at the aft-facing B1s. The only thing under there is Cagney's and Los Lobos.

Haven't been keeping up for a few months... is howl at the moon officially gone?

I think that's been the assumption from the start. There has never been a mention of it any time entertainment is discussed. What would be Headliner's on the deck plans is listed as "Social Comedy and Nightclub".

I think that's been the assumption from the start. There has never been a mention of it any time entertainment is discussed. What would be Headliner's on the deck plans is listed as "Social Comedy and Nightclub".

Damn, that sucks. It was one of my favorite things on the Epic. Grab a few beers and watch.

A regular comedy club with different comedians is great too .they have that on Carnival the talent presentes was great .laughing before bedtime at raunchy show was great ...no reservation we just waited in line prior to show ..big venue lotsof space .

I really enjoyedit .Hope its as good on Bliss