Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I'm looking at the Panama Canal from Miami in March 2019. It means I'll be celebrating my birthday as we go through the canal. Having never been on a ship this size I'm a little hesitant but she looks beautiful and the Haven lounge at the front of the ship looks like it's a winner.

I'm booking it, it's only money right

I'm looking at the Panama Canal from Miami in March 2019. It means I'll be celebrating my birthday as we go through the canal. Having never been on a ship this size I'm a little hesitant but she looks beautiful and the Haven lounge at the front of the ship looks like it's a winner.

I'm booking it, it's only money right

Exactly... it only money! [emoji16]

Don't be concerned about the size of the ship. I always said I had no desire to go on a ship that large.....fast forward, or is it rewind, to 3 years ago. It was my 1st cruise on Breakaway to Bermuda. I had a amazing time, and have gone every year since. [emoji16] There's so much to do, and you can always get away in the Haven!

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are now, by posting in a thread or using thread tools to subscribe without posting. It will now appear in your control panel under Subscribed Threads where you can set a notification for new posts. :)

As time goes on this thread will become a great source of information! :hearteyes:

Thanks! Never new that!

Just checking in to follow along.

We're hoping to book the Bliss June 2, 2018 to Alaska. I have a call in to a cruise consultant with NCL.

Really hoping they have District Brew House or something similar.

It seems as though the deck plans are similar to Escape. If that's the case, we would like a large balcony on deck 8 forward.

This will be our 2nd cruise and our first time to Alaska.

Exactly... it only money! [emoji16]

Don't be concerned about the size of the ship. I always said I had no desire to go on a ship that large.....fast forward, or is it rewind, to 3 years ago. It was my 1st cruise on Breakaway to Bermuda. I had a amazing time, and have gone every year since. [emoji16] There's so much to do, and you can always get away in the Haven!

Linda

Thanks great to hear. We've only ever been on the Gem size ships and love them. Have always been hesitant to go on these mega size ships but seeing the Haven on the Bliss it seems to be a no brainer :p

I am booked on the coastal for this one - more out of curiosity than anything else. Never sailed NCL and never been on a ship this size, so figured I would check it out. What things have a cover or need to be pre-booked for these big ships?

NCL is offering OBC for balconies & above on many cruises 5 plus days in length. We were able to have $100 OBC added to our Sept 30, 2018 Bliss 5 day Pacific Coastal cruise. There was no change in our cruise fare.

OBC amounts are $100 for balcony, $140 for mini suite, $300 to $500 for suites/haven.

NCL is offering OBC for balconies & above on many cruises 5 plus days in length. We were able to have $100 OBC added to our Sept 30, 2018 Bliss 5 day Pacific Coastal cruise. There was no change in our cruise fare.

OBC amounts are $100 for balcony, $140 for mini suite, $300 to $500 for suites/haven.

Called my PCC to check on the OBC promo and the price of my Haven cabin has increased over $3k since I booked on opening day. [emoji33] But on the upside I was able to get $500'OBC for my Escape cruise in 2019! [emoji106]🏻

Linda

I just booked the Bliss for March,2019, and am excited.

Why hasn't CC opened up the Bliss for Roll Calls?

Because, once the Bliss is on top of the NCL (alphabetical order) Roll Call list,

it will become oversold. :p

cruiselineStar20121001.pngFind Your Norwegian Roll Call

(*** notice - NO NCL Bliss)

Norwegian Breakaway

Norwegian Dawn

Norwegian Epic

Norwegian Escape

Norwegian Gem

Norwegian Getaway

Norwegian Jade

Norwegian Jewel

Norwegian Joy

Norwegian Pearl

Norwegian Sky

Norwegian Spirit

Norwegian Star

Norwegian Sun

Pride of America

When I booked the Bliss this morning, there was no OBC involved. I called to change my "free" package and the consultant I spoke with gave me the $100.00 OBC. To say I'm happy is an understatement. My original price didn't change, except for what I added in my pkg.

When I booked the Bliss this morning, there was no OBC involved. I called to change my "free" package and the consultant I spoke with gave me the $100.00 OBC. To say I'm happy is an understatement. My original price didn't change, except for what I added in my pkg.

This additional promo (OBC for balcony and above cruises 5 days or longer) started this morning but there was a website glitch in actually getting the OBC applied. They got it squared away fairly quickly. Glad it worked for you as well as for many others.

Has anyone heard what activities will be on the top decks? Waterslides? Ropes course? My husband is concerned that being "built for Alaska" may mean taking away some of the fun outdoor features that our kids enjoy. We will only be sailing her in the Caribbean.

What is OBC stand for?

I just booked NCL breakaway for November "Free Tax Special" and I have the NCL bliss booked for a few months now (booked it when I was on the Escape).