Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Looking at the deck plans for the aft penthouse suites. Currently booked on Deck 9, but from these preliminary deck plans it looks like 11312 or 12306 are much larger, with potentially smaller balconies. Any guesses if this might be accurate? Floor space for the aft Penthouses shows from 570-667 which is almost 100 sq ft difference.

Looking at the Escape deckplans I see something similar, but they don't list a range of interior space as on the Bliss plans.

^^ For the H6s, it is expected that the staterooms will be identical (other than port/starboard mirror image) for each configuration (A and B) and the differences in sq footage will be limited to balcony differences.

The "570-667" total space is a 97 sq ft difference.

The "151-248" balcony is a 97 sq ft difference.

Expect Bliss to mirror Escape in balcony sizes.

I am really hoping for howl at the moon too. when the escape came out it took a while for them to say it was going to be on the ship; so lets keep our fingers crossed:halo:

Still hoping for a piano bar too!

I'm wonder if they've not contacted with Howl at the Moon for the Bliss since NCL has severed many of those "brand name" relationships in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't understand the negativity toward the Entertainment announcement. I'm not sure I could come up with a better, more universally appealing production than Jersey Boys.

I agree. This is way beyond my expectations, and might be the best entertainment lineup of any NCL ship.

I love when people are like, "It's a Tony award winning Best Musical and one of the longest ever on Broadway, but I wish they'd gotten something better!" LOL!

Regarding those complaining about the lack of Howl at The Moon... Google it. It's in tons of cities around the country. Go there. Besides, at least on Escape, the piano bar player on The District was actually more fun and less predictable. We had Beau on one cruise and Tom on another, and rarely spent time in HATM because the humor and talent in the other piano bar was much more fun.

Regarding those complaining about the lack of Howl at The Moon... Google it. It's in tons of cities around the country. Go there. Besides, at least on Escape, the piano bar player on The District was actually more fun and less predictable. We had Beau on one cruise and Tom on another, and rarely spent time in HATM because the humor and talent in the other piano bar was much more fun.

Unfortunately it's not in the UK so your suggestion doesn't help me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Besides, at least on Escape, the piano bar player on The District was actually more fun and less predictable. We had Beau on one cruise and Tom on another, and rarely spent time in HATM because the humor and talent in the other piano bar was much more fun.

We had Beau as well. He was hilarious. Only thing was he had the same "show" each time we were there during the cruise. That was a bit disappointing, but it was still funny each time LOL

It would be 7 nights. The first cruise from Miami isn't until May 10th. They could easily do a foreign port in that time.

It has to be a "distant" foreign port. So most of the Caribbean (outside of the ABC islands) don't count. I'm not sure if Halifax would work, though then they need to go north then south. Also not sure if Bermuda works either, but that's out pretty far.

It would be 7 nights. The first cruise from Miami isn't until May 10th. They could easily do a foreign port in that time.

New york -> Aruba -> Miami would be possible in 7 day , but there is probably press/ta trip taking 1 or 2 days at either end.

I don't understand the negativity toward the Entertainment announcement. I'm not sure I could come up with a better, more universally appealing production than Jersey Boys.

Wicked

Spamalot

Into the Woods

Jersey Boys is okay, but nothing I'd be excited about.

The thing I don't understand with the negativity, is that there's nothing that says "That's it, That's all".... there may be additional entertainment announcements forthcoming.

Stephen

Unfortunately it's not in the UK so your suggestion doesn't help me.

Somebody could make a killing! Get one started. haha

I've been going to them since I was in college, 30 years ago. Howl is only one of many chains, and certainly not the best, although maybe the most famous.

Somebody could make a killing! Get one started. haha

I've been going to them since I was in college, 30 years ago. Howl is only one of many chains, and certainly not the best, although maybe the most famous.

as far as I'm aware we don't have anything like that over here. that's why I love it so much on the ships and I really hope it comes to Bliss

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

...at least on Escape, the piano bar player on The District was actually more fun and less predictable. We had Beau on one cruise and Tom on another, and rarely spent time in HATM because the humor and talent in the other piano bar was much more fun.

We had Beau as well. He was hilarious.

I'd be thrilled for a DBH-type venue and a nightly performer like Beau. In fact, if Howl has indeed been sunsetted for the Bliss, I think the impact and added attention of such a setup would be big, and I think it fits well with the seasonal Seattle/Miami crowds.

But please... upgrade the sound-proofing so we can go further into the night.

With Beau heading out on the Getaway this summer for European itineraries - maybe the timing will be right for him to help kick off the Bliss. I wonder if it's too late for me to submit a hero card for him. ;p

I'd be thrilled for a DBH-type venue and a nightly performer like Beau. In fact, if Howl has indeed been sunsetted for the Bliss, I think the impact and added attention of such a setup would be big, and I think it fits well with the seasonal Seattle/Miami crowds.

But please... upgrade the sound-proofing so we can go further into the night.

With Beau heading out on the Getaway this summer for European itineraries - maybe the timing will be right for him to help kick off the Bliss. I wonder if it's too late for me to submit a hero card for him. ;p

I like the way you think!!!

We can't wait to sail on the NCL Bliss. Been book on her since January!!! We are on the first inaugural Alaskan cruise. We are going to be filming the whole cruise for our YouTube channel. I must admit, her size intimidates me a little!!!

I'm booked on the Bliss June 02 to Alaska. Very excited! We will also be celebrating my bf's 30th birthday on this sailing.

Following the thread in hopes of hearing about Howl At The Moon coming to the Bliss. That was the best entertainment offered on the Norwegian Getaway. We went every night. I saw HATM in Baltimore, MD and the venue and entertainers just did not compare to the group performing on the Norwegian ship.

I'm booked on the Bliss June 02 to Alaska. Very excited! We will also be celebrating my bf's 30th birthday on this sailing.

Following the thread in hopes of hearing about Howl At The Moon coming to the Bliss. That was the best entertainment offered on the Norwegian Getaway. We went every night. I saw HATM in Baltimore, MD and the venue and entertainers just did not compare to the group performing on the Norwegian ship.

That's the sailing we are on. We are hoping to interview some of the other passengers for one of our videos if your interested.