Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Very disappointed in the entertainment that was announced. Its average at best. NCL used to have 2 or 3 major acts for their new ships. The ship is very nice but I don't think the entertainment is going to woo many people.

I agree.....they Have Million Dollar Quartet, and After Midnight. They need to bring something like Legally Blonde or Priscilla to this ship. kind of over these blast from the past Broadway shows. But you never know it might be a good show but I wasn't excited reading it.

I'm glad 5 o'clock has apparently been retired - the venue never did much for me. Hopefully margaritaville will go too - 3 are more than enough in the fleet.

The new Alibi venue sounds intriguing - and I never experienced the Cavern Club on Epic - so excited to see that as well.

Personally I think Jersey Boys is a good addition. It's one of those that you can see again and again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No mention of Howl at the Moon .... I was really hoping they would be on the Bliss.

Yeah, it sure doesn't sound like there will be room for it unless they place it in a different venue. Alibi will have comedy shows 6 nights a week and a DJ later in the evening. I didn't discover them until the last night of my cruise on Getaway and was looking forward to going back.

I'm glad 5 o'clock has apparently been retired - the venue never did much for me. Hopefully margaritaville will go too - 3 are more than enough in the fleet.

The new Alibi venue sounds intriguing - and I never experienced the Cavern Club on Epic - so excited to see that as well.

Personally I think Jersey Boys is a good addition. It's one of those that you can see again and again.

On my last Escape cruise a bunch of us went to a couple of the karaoke nights at 5 o'clock, but the venue just felt dark and claustrophobic. I wouldn't have gone on my own for a drink.

We did Margaritaville for lunch one day and breakfast another day, but I'd rather see something more in a Pacific Northwest style to suit Seattle and Alaska. I know she'll spend her winters in the Caribbean, but let's do something different.

I was on the Epic in 2014. Was the Cavern Club possibly called something else? I'm intrigued by the Alibi venue as well.

I'll check out Jersey Boys only in that I've never seen it. For me it'll be fresh.

Select nights in Alibi also will treat passengers to a Prohibition-themed cocktail hour and show. "Happy Hour Prohibition, the Musical" will feature a musical routine by performers in period attire (passengers will be encouraged to dress up, too), while Prohibition-style cocktails are served. The experience will bear a $20 cover charge.

That sounds like a lot of fun to me, I hope they do this on our transatlantic!

I'm really looking forward to Jersey Boys. We saw it in Las Vegas and it was lots of fun. I think I could see it a few more times and not get tired of it. The Prohibition night in Alibi sounds like it could be fun too. Can't wait until those first cruisers can tell us more about the Bliss!

I've heard it's a private sailing, possibly travel agents or corporate.

I was told that by the next cruise manager on the Getaway.

I would like to take a train to NY instead of a plane to FL.:(

I agree.....they Have Million Dollar Quartet, and After Midnight. They need to bring something like Legally Blonde or Priscilla to this ship. kind of over these blast from the past Broadway shows. But you never know it might be a good show but I wasn't excited reading it.

The old NCL CEO and Kevin Sheehan spoiled us I believe. The entertainment from Epic and Breakaway was really top notch. This is something I would expect to see on an older Carnival ship or something. No "wow" factor in the entertainment area.

The old NCL CEO and Kevin Sheehan spoiled us I believe. The entertainment from Epic and Breakaway was really top notch. This is something I would expect to see on an older Carnival ship or something. No "wow" factor in the entertainment area.

Agree! :cool:

A useless act of protectionism that we'll (Congress) never muster the ability to abolish.

Couldn't agree more. They could amend the act to exempt passenger vessels with strict restrictions

forbidding transportation of cargo.

I don't understand the negativity toward the Entertainment announcement. I'm not sure I could come up with a better, more universally appealing production than Jersey Boys.

Thank You, some people are never happy.

Seen Jersey Boys and it was very good.

Looking forward to seeing it again.:cool:

I'm wondering if they're going to convert the Bliss lounge into an area where HATM can be--do we really need two LED clubs now? But then again--I feel like it would make sense for them to have the Bliss lounge on the Bliss haha. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm wondering if they're going to convert the Bliss lounge into an area where HATM can be--do we really need two LED clubs now? But then again--I feel like it would make sense for them to have the Bliss lounge on the Bliss haha. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Bliss lounge was already gone on the escape.