Reflection TA eastbound 21 April - Live!!!

UKPete71

We were on this exact ship/sailing last year. It was incredible. Many days when we boarded ( Barcelona, Malaga), speciality dining staff were waiting just past the security area to offer discounts to hungry passengers. Enjoy your cruise and thanks for your updates.

This morning's update is bought to you from my balcony, whilst I drink tea from Cafe al Bacio and have some of their delightful pastries!

f5d18e78c2e303e2be3e966c8f5deeaa.jpg

We've made it in to open water overnight and are clear of The Bahamas.

bd3c068539c3f30c48323d28c61c9a55.jpg

And here's Celebrity Today for Sunday 23rd April.

7f64ddc27e782095762054b9012c599e.jpg

827fce6fb29d3f3ebb568702ded0b6c7.jpg

5d2f392d0899b0810b99e7b94869e73f.jpg

14abb348d9a2349a70ec3fee0307bc23.jpg

We've a couple of things planned for today that aren't on the programme. First up is our Cruise Critic Connections Party, and then this afternoon we've a cabin crawl that's I've put together with others on our roll call. I'll post more about that after the crawl.

One thing I have learnt this morning, the wifi doesn't work on my balcony with the door closed. My DW suggests opening the door and voila it worked! She obviously had a good sleep! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are just off the Reflection yesterday. Love it! Great crew. The only thing we thought was lacking was the 2 production shows (the last night one really strange). Comedians were great! Maarten the Cruise Director is wonderful, you see him everywhere.

Eat at the Lawn Club Grill for Lunch $15 per person, well worth it! Yummy deserts there also. Have a great Cruise!

Any chance you could find out who is the Maitre'd in Murano restaurant.

It's unlikely I'll get to Murano, sorry, as I don't plan on going to the speciality restaurants on 5.

If I do venture that way I'll see what I can find out. I'll post on our roll call too, as someone else may be able to find out for you.

So we did our cabin crawl today. We ended up with around 55 people from our roll call, viewing 11 cabins. We finished the crawl with a Signature Suite and the Reflection Suite!

Here are a selection of photos from the crawl...

S1 Sky Suite

679df047b0097925a5b3823f9fabe18e.jpg

Inside Cat 9 on deck 9

64bb3745d27a863fb7c6d6dc1076f354.jpg

Sunset Veranda on deck 8

f5bb03825ee587d80ba716e23be69ec5.jpg

c5e9fc51bcc61cc9b405244c4adc209b.jpg

Oceanview cabin on 3

886e492cc648c0b8ff8d9a077f08b144.jpg

Hi, We are on the next two cruises - May 8th and May 19th. ;) Love this thread!

Could you find out if the Captain and the Cruise Director are remaining onboard for those two cruises? Also, could you please find out who the Captains Club Hostess is or going to be?

I noticed in the newsletter that passengers were invited to make a Future Cruise booking while onboard. But I was dismayed to see that the perk for doing so is only a bottle of wine for your stateroom. :confused: We have booked cruises onboard many times before and have always received at least $200 OBC, plus any of the perks that Celebrity offers at the time (i.e. Beverage Package, OBC, etc.) Is this a change in the Future Cruises onboard booking program, or is it just because you are on a TA. I don't see why that would make a difference, though.

Have a great cruise!

Could you find out if the Captain and the Cruise Director are remaining onboard for those two cruises? Also, could you please find out who the Captains Club Hostess is or going to be?

The Captain only changed yesterday so I'd say he'll be on board for a while. Maarten has been in for about a month so will be on for a while.

I'll try and ask about the Captain's Club Host, or get someone to ask.

I'll pop by Future Cruises and see what's on offer. It may be a few days before I do though.

Please stop by the Martini Bar, our favorite bartender is there, his name is Imade, also could you give him our regards from Norma, Liesa and Linda.

Norma

I was told he is on board but he was on a break when I went passed. If it's quiet when I go passed I will ask again.

Tonight's show in the theatre was John Bressler. He's a pianist and singer, with humour thrown in. It was very entertaining. As we've many sea days he's also doing a matinee show on Tuesday afternoon.

a8a70183e0e9ecd91ba23fd45625c9ce.jpg

Tonight's menu from the MDR

66a128c1b7eeef876bd02673061f7d27.jpg

534a729240a4401e4acbc1687f6cf561.jpg

The coffee page next to the desserts was the same as yesterday.

Dear Peter,

My husband and I had to cancel two days before sailing - I was hospitalized - but I'm really enjoying your posts and menus now that I've come too a bit. I'm really sorry to have missed the cabin crawl.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts. Do take time to enjoy!

Likestrains - Pat

As we finished in the Opus Restaurant we stopped for lunch. We've not had lunch in the MDR much during previous cruises, so it's good that we've ticked it off already and it's only day 3.

The lunch menu...

4f0320da71531695566519e4f9861ee1.jpg

I noticed in the newsletter that passengers were invited to make a Future Cruise booking while onboard. But I was dismayed to see that the perk for doing so is only a bottle of wine for your stateroom. :confused: We have booked cruises onboard many times before and have always received at least $200 OBC, plus any of the perks that Celebrity offers at the time (i.e. Beverage Package, OBC, etc.) Is this a change in the Future Cruises onboard booking program, or is it just because you are on a TA. I don't see why that would make a difference, though.

This is the leaflet that was left in our cabin yesterday.

a875665f4b01a35da8158cb29ec8a149.jpg

9ab92885d3e5082070f6b50c2133f455.jpg

Dear Peter,

My husband and I had to cancel two days before sailing - I was hospitalized - but I'm really enjoying your posts and menus now that I've come too a bit. I'm really sorry to have missed the cabin crawl.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts. Do take time to enjoy!

Likestrains - Pat

I was sorry to read your email when I was in Miami. I'm glad to read you are on the mend and can at least follow along online.