Peninsula club changes....when?

barriead

Yes that would work especially for those who don't drink, don't go to the shows and arrive by coach.

Not going to happen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

And depart by coach after making up their bacon butties in the buffet to devour on the way home, because they are too mean to purchase same at the Motorway cafes.:evilsmile:

And depart by coach after making up their bacon butties in the buffet to devour on the way home, because they are too mean to purchase same at the Motorway cafes.:evilsmile:

And keep refilling their bottles at the buffet to save money.

43 cruises and counting.

However true this is, not exactly what we are talking about. But never mind. You could develop this idea for the new loyalty system, bacon sandwiches for the Caribbean members cheese for the Mediterranean members and or course smoked salmon and cream cheese for the upper tiers. This would also come with a drink. A can of pop for the Meds, small bottle of wine for Caribs and champers for the uppers.

These would be handed out by the Captain as you depart the ship.

However true this is, not exactly what we are talking about. But never mind. You could develop this idea for the new loyalty system, bacon sandwiches for the Caribbean members cheese for the Mediterranean members and or course smoked salmon and cream cheese for the upper tiers. This would also come with a drink. A can of pop for the Meds, small bottle of wine for Caribs and champers for the uppers.

LOL gave me a good laugh.

43 cruises and counting.

Anything for the Atlantic? :(

Sorry to hijack the thread Dai. But have seen them on Eavesway into the ship butties. Yes, Ligurian and Caribbean into the smoked salmon sarnies and Med like us, mere sliced cheese purloined from the brekkie buffet. As for Atlantic...cold dry toast and Marmite only.:pNot seen bread and dripping on P&O UK, have to look for it next year on Adonia. lol.

BTW, us Antipodeans would be prohibited from taking food off the ship @ Sarfampton, so would have to have a full English @ 15 quid on the M3 Motorway, enroute to Heefrow.

Edited by NSWP

• 4 weeks later...

I have bumped this back up as we are now on another month and no announcements.

I suspect that the recent fiasco with the bank accounts may have an impact on timing, both as their staff will be busy dealing with that and particularly if there is anything in the changes that is likely to annoy long term passengers.

There are enough unhappy customers a present without potentially adding to the number. Then again being positive perhaps we will all be delighted by the changes in which case it may be publicised sooner rather than later.

Anyone heard anything else about it all?

I know it's in jest; but P&O used to supply packed lunches for your journey home and very welcome they were if you were travelling by train ( or even if you couldn't stand motorway service areas). They also provided one last memory of your time onboard before getting back into normal everyday life. You used to be charged for packed lunches provided for disembarkation ( but those provided during your cruise were free of charge). The lunches were prepared onboard and brought to you at breakfast on the last day. Latterly, the meals were subcontracted out to shoreside caterers.

As P&O have annoyed and inconvenienced a lot of their customers with the unauthorised money that has been taken out of accounts I wouldn't think they will make any new announcements that may irritate some passengers, depending on the changes they make to the Loyalty system, for a little while yet.