Does anyone know how long Richard Spacey will be CD on the Equinox?

bluecruisin

He said he's due to get back on Equinox end of September till early December [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Then doe he leave again? Will he be on there next May?

Ignore ... see above that he is off the ship now ... dang it.

Who is the CD on Equinox from now till September when Richard returns?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

RS is on Equinox until late July! His just left for a few days to be at a conference in Miami, think he's re-boarding on Monday [emoji106]

Sorry. I guess I misunderstood your statement that he was due to get back end of September till early December.

At the moment he said his plan was to be on Equinox until sometime in July then should be back on at some point in September until December, actual dates are still to be confirmed I guess

Stop posting and go have another drink! [emoji484]🥂

Don't worry I can multitask... [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

At the moment he said his plan was to be on Equinox until sometime in July then should be back on at some point in September until December, actual dates are still to be confirmed I guess

Thanks again MR_T, I tweeted him to ask if he'd be on our July 9-16 cruise and he said yes unless something changes that he's not aware of.

Lou

Thanks again MR_T, I tweeted him to ask if he'd be on our July 9-16 cruise and he said yes unless something changes that he's not aware of.

Lou

He is very good at replying on twitter [emoji106]

I am not aware of this "Twitter" you all speak of!!! :)

I am just not skilled enough to use it.

We set out 7/23-31......that doesn't sound very promising...if someone wouldn't mind "Twittering" him and let me know, I'd be very appreciative!!

Thank you,

Andy

Hello MR_T could you please post who will be the Captain and Hotel Director and Captain's host for June 25, 2017 we will sail on the EQ , this being our 10th time on this ship. We have been sailing the RF last several years so its been a while since we sailed the EQ ......just like to see if there is anyone we may know from other ships......... thank you for taking your time to keep us updated on EQ :)

Hello MR_T could you please post who will be the Captain and Hotel Director and Captain's host for June 25, 2017 we will sail on the EQ , this being our 10th time on this ship. We have been sailing the RF last several years so its been a while since we sailed the EQ ......just like to see if there is anyone we may know from other ships......... thank you for taking your time to keep us updated on EQ :)

The best place for info on the latest regarding "who's on board" is follow the thread of the same name... that's where I find most of it as it's updated quite often from recent cruisers, I posted the updates there at the start of our cruise [emoji106]

I am not aware of this "Twitter" you all speak of!!! :)

I am just not skilled enough to use it.

We set out 7/23-31......that doesn't sound very promising...if someone wouldn't mind "Twittering" him and let me know, I'd be very appreciative!!

Thank you,

Andy

Andy, I sent him a Msg on Twitter but haven't heard back yet.

Lou

Is it just me? Everytime I see this original post, I think the person is asking about Kevin Spacey! I think I need a vacation.

You are not alone. I kept calling Richard Spacey Kevin Spacey on this Equinox cruise we just left this morning in Miami, May 15.

By the way, I was happy to see he left our ship for a conference, because he suddenly disappeared and we never heard an announcement as to why he was leaving. I'm really glad he is coming back.

• 1 month later...
I hope he would be on this ship (Equinox) in December 2018. I had Richard on Explorer and absolutely loved him as a CD. Don't think there's one better than him.

We had him on the Explorer also and he is the ONLY memorable CD we have ever had. Soooooo excited that he will be our CD in October. We NEVER care who the CD is, but he is the exception.