Credit Card Charged in error

Alan & Giselle

Can you please let me know the email address used for the claim? Thanks

You reply to the original email from P&O saying you wish to make a claim. They then reply with a unique reference number for you to make a claim. You then go to the main P&O website and right at the bottom is Customer Support, click this and you get the option for a Reinbursement Form where you enter the unique reference number, your bank details and state what interest or credit card charges you wish to claim and you have to tick that you can supply documentation and then submit the form.I do not have any charges, but I have spent a lot of time, phoning the bank and juggling bank account balances to stay in credit, so may try to put in a claim for this.

Tick -Tock Tick-Tock, blimey reckon I will be on Azura (July 9th) before this is sorted, I do have a feeling most people aint getting anything though, just m.h.o mind you.....although we did get an apology...errr, it was an apology wasn't it?

:evilsmile::)

Tick -Tock Tick-Tock, blimey reckon I will be on Azura (July 9th) before this is sorted, I do have a feeling most people aint getting anything though, just m.h.o mind you.....although we did get an apology...errr, it was an apology wasn't it?

:evilsmile::)

I think you're probably right. It appears that only people who have actually incurred charges gave been invited to claim. It seems they are going to ignore the rest of us who had money unlawfully removed from their current accounts How can you quantify the hassle and time taken on phone calls etc. It was a week before my money was returned. Not at all impressed with their customer relation skills

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Forums mobile app

It does make you wonder of numbers involved here...guess it has to be a awful lot...a simple "sorry for the delay in dealing with this" would probably be of some comfort to people who are extremely annoyed about the intrusion into their very personal stuff...however silence will have the opposite effect...and serves them right for the dreadful manner in which they are dealing with this mess. people will only put up with being ignored, forgotten, sidelined and disrespected for so long.

I do enjoy my P&O cruises but I am starting to feel a bit "taken for granted".

It does make you wonder of numbers involved here...guess it has to be a awful lot...a simple "sorry for the delay in dealing with this" would probably be of some comfort to people who are extremely annoyed about the intrusion into their very personal stuff...however silence will have the opposite effect...and serves them right for the dreadful manner in which they are dealing with this mess. people will only put up with being ignored, forgotten, sidelined and disrespected for so long.

I do enjoy my P&O cruises but I am starting to feel a bit "taken for granted".

My feelings mirror exactly everything you have just written

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Forums mobile app

Just had a promo e-mail from P&O, and the strap line is:

Isn’t it wonderful to feel like the world revolves around you

You just could not make it up could you.

Did make me chuckle a bit.:D

The World may, but P&O doesn't :eek:

I am pleased to say that I have today recieved an Email from P&O, acknowledging my claim for compensation and offering myself and OH £50 each in OBC.

This looks like a form letter although it is addressed to me personally. I reckon that this is fair and have Emailed back to accept.

Does anyone know whereabouts on my cruise personaliser my OBC is shown as I can't find it?

I have received a similar email from P&O, and yesterday received one from my TA with an attachment from P&O showing confirmation of my cruise payments AND the added OBC for both persons on the booking - so I now have it in writing. ;p

I have received a similar email from P&O, and yesterday received one from my TA with an attachment from P&O showing confirmation of my cruise payments AND the added OBC for both persons on the booking - so I now have it in writing. ;p

I am not holding my breath....but at least some people are being notified, so thats a positive amongst all the negativity (deservedly so) this issue has raised.

Although I never received an acknowledgement to the complaint email I sent, I have now recieved a grovelling apology and some OBC as a goodwill gesture. So even if you weren't directly "out of pocket" over this debacle I urge you to complain in writing. Don't let them get away with ignoring this fiasco.

We had money taken off for a Cunard cruise, they offered OBC but I pointed out the cruise in question has already happened and we had a P & O one booked so have had OBC added to our P & O cruise. They even knew which cruise it was without me telling them.

Well done Carnival, one happy cruiser here.

We have just had a phone call from Princess Guest Relations with regards to the double charging and money taken from my bank account and they have offered a free AIBP for the 2 of us for our 14nt cruise.

All inclusive beverage package :confused: :D

I see. I wouldn't use that but hubby might but not that much because of the calories.

I have a theory that most people put on weight on a cruise not because of the food but because of the alcohol.

Forgive me if I have misunderstood

We as previously have posted were charged the full cost of our cruise £5415. The card company were very good partly because they knew about this fiasco and also because it was repaid the same day. we have not incurred any charges.

We reported to our TA but not to P & O but from the above it appears it is worth complaining to get a few pounds of obc on our next cruise.

I've emailed twice and sent message via Facebook but no replies as yet. I sail on the 17th June so would be a nice sweetener to get some OBC for the inconvenience.

We sail on 17th June. I e-mailed Princess when it first happened at the address I gave earlier. I had not heard anything so I contacted my TA earlier today who said they would phone Princess to ask for an update and within an hour got a phone call from Guest Relations at Princess and apologised profusely for the error and made me the offer of free AIBP.

We sail on 17th June. I e-mailed Princess when it first happened at the address I gave earlier. I had not heard anything so I contacted my TA earlier today who said they would phone Princess to ask for an update and within an hour got a phone call from Guest Relations at Princess and apologised profusely for the error and made me the offer of free AIBP.

That's really good.

Answering my own question:D....after looking at Princess web site the price per day for All Inclusive Beverage Package (AIBP) is a whopping $57.45 per day (£44.51).

Be interesting to gauge everyones opinion on differentials between Cunard, Princess and P&O goodwill payments for this mess of their own making....first thoughts from me "very stingy from P&O" to those souls who have had offers so far...at least those we know of...hopefully over the next few days more people will get offers to draw a better opinion from.

I have a feeling there are going to be quite a few people getting angry all over again.