Wine and Adult Pool InfoJ

Nangelina

Just came back from Conquest cruise. I took my open wine bottle to the dining room. The waiter said he had to charge me a cork fee. He said we may bring a glass of wine to the dining room with no problem. As far as the information about the adult pool on this website, the signs were still up and it was adult only.

Select a wine from their onboard menu before you sale and bring it on. They will not know it is not a ship-purchased bottle. Worked for me!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Select a wine from their onboard menu before you sale and bring it on. They will not know it is not a ship-purchased bottle. Worked for me!

Good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like your thinking! Going on Conquest in 2 weeks - where can i see their onboard wine menu?

(alsopls. clarify: if i have a bottle in room & pour a glass to bring to DR - that's ok?)

Just came back from Conquest cruise. I took my open wine bottle to the dining room. The waiter said he had to charge me a cork fee. He said we may bring a glass of wine to the dining room with no problem. As far as the information about the adult pool on this website, the signs were still up and it was adult only.

Interesting about the aft hot tub/pool signage. When I sailed the Conquest April 1 - 9, the signs said "children accompanied by an adult" were allowed to enter.

Were there enough negative reactions to bring back the original sign? Hopefully they will keep it adult until after dry dock when a Serenity deck with 2 adult only hot tubs will be installed.

Glad they changed there minds on the adults only pool.

• 3 months later...
Interesting about the aft hot tub/pool signage. When I sailed the Conquest April 1 - 9, the signs said "children accompanied by an adult" were allowed to enter.

Were there enough negative reactions to bring back the original sign? Hopefully they will keep it adult until after dry dock when a Serenity deck with 2 adult only hot tubs will be installed.

Glad they changed there minds on the adults only pool.

We were on the Conquest in April too and they allowed children in the aft pool. We were told that it was because of Spring Break during that month that they allowed children back there at that time. Not that they had intentions of changing it to children allowed in the future...only for that time frame. ;)