Separate curry menu

Indeed. As my wife is Indian we have always requested Indian food per or TA who outs it in our record and they have always made for us, no problem. v In fact in 2008 when we were on the Adventure of the Seas there was a special RCI email address just for Indian food though I am not sure about now. In addition to RCI we have always had this request honored on Princess, NCL, X and Carnival. In fact one of the head Indian chefs on the Triumph I think told us they get so many requests on day one they always put Indian food on the first nights menu.

We are going on Oasis in next month and would love to get some Indian Food.

I hope they offer the curry menu on all of the ships. They had choices available in WJ on Anthem every day for lunch but you had to search for them. One day I asked the server at the asian/international? section if there were any curries and he said no but after looking around I found it somewhere else.

My wife loves curry dishes. when we sailed in AOTS in February, on the first night she asked the Dining Room Manager if there were any off menu curry dishes. He brought her a chicken curry, and then every night of the cruise he brought her a curry dish to sample. Only thing we could figure is that the crew meals had a curry dish each night. My wife loved them. I suggest that even if its not offered....ask. You may get lucky.

Hotel director Peter promises me that this is a "soft launch" this week and from next cruise it will be advertised.... and will be on all future cruises including the TA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news ! We board Jewel next week.

Great news ! We board Jewel next week.

Please come back and let us know whether they are still doing - and will continue to do so going forward. We are on the TA in November and have fingers very firmly crossed that it's still available.

• 2 weeks later...
Just off Rhapsody and they had a curry available every night in the MDR but there was no choice available. The waiter just said what it was. Curry was available at lunch time in the Windjammer.

That's how it was on Brilliance this past January.

I heard there is one Royal ship that sails from the U.K. That has transformed the Sabor restaurant from Mexican to Indian food. I don't recall which ship.

Has to be Navigator as Indy does not yet have Sabor.

Please come back and let us know whether they are still doing - and will continue to do so going forward. We are on the TA in November and have fingers very firmly crossed that it's still available.

Yes, will do. Tonight is our first night in MDR as ate in Chops last night.

I am pleased to report that the separate Curry Menu is alive and well on the Jewel. We had a delicious Lamb Curry last night along with Raita, Roti and Poppadums !!! Enjoyed it immensely but ate far too much !!! Time for a long walk in Barcelona.

I am pleased to report that the separate Curry Menu is alive and well on the Jewel. We had a delicious Lamb Curry last night along with Raita, Roti and Poppadums !!! Enjoyed it immensely but ate far too much !!! Time for a long walk in Barcelona.

Glad to hear this. Are they giving you a different Indian menu each evening?

Thanks so much for reporting back on this - great news :). Will you be able to ask if this is a permanent thing? i.e. will they still have it on the TA in November