Amex Booking Offer Returns July 5

geoherb

Is there a way to find out as to which American Express Cards have the cruise offer attached to that card?

That could be helpful for anyone thinking to apply for a card so that they can get the $100 statement credit.

Tom😀

Thanks to this most helpful group☺️I applied for the blue cash every day which will be delivered in about 5 days. I have temporary use u till it arrives and was able to set up my online account. I just went to travel benefits and registered for the cruise credit deal.

Does anyone one know if you can use the deal only once, once per year, or once per cruise?

Thanks to this most helpful group☺️I applied for the blue cash every day which will be delivered in about 5 days. I have temporary use u till it arrives and was able to set up my online account. I just went to travel benefits and registered for the cruise credit deal.

Does anyone one know if you can use the deal only once, once per year, or once per cruise?

Just once. Once you use it, it will go out of your offers tied to your card.

They offered the same deal last year also. We have 2 cards so now have saved $400 in 2 years with this offer.

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

Is there a way to find out as to which American Express Cards have the cruise offer attached to that card?

That could be helpful for anyone thinking to apply for a card so that they can get the $100 statement credit.

Tom😀

I applied for 2 different American Express cards, I already have the Blue Cash Every Day card, thinking that they would both have the cruise statement credit offer and neither one of them have the cruise statement credit offers to load. That's why I was wondering if we could post a list of which cards have the offer attached.

Tom😀

I applied for 2 different American Express cards, I already have the Blue Cash Every Day card, thinking that they would both have the cruise statement credit offer and neither one of them have the cruise statement credit offers to load. That's why I was wondering if we could post a list of which cards have the offer attached.

Tom😀

I have the everyday blue card (and used the offer the last time it was there). This time I did not see it, until I clicked on travel in the filters. It was there in that category. Have you tried that?

I have the everyday blue card (and used the offer the last time it was there). This time I did not see it, until I clicked on travel in the filters. It was there in that category. Have you tried that?

Yes...That's the first thing that I did with both cards & no option for the cruise credit. That's the reason that I suggested starting a list of what cards people have used for the credit.

Tom😀

I'm starting a list of what American Express cards have the cruise credit attached. If you have another American Express card with that offer please add it to the list.

Blue Cash Every Day

Tom😎

I'm starting a list of what American Express cards have the cruise credit attached. If you have another American Express card with that offer please add it to the list.

Blue Cash Every Day

Tom😎

American Express Platinum

Yes...That's the first thing that I did with both cards & no option for the cruise credit. That's the reason that I suggested starting a list of what cards people have used for the credit.

Tom😀

I found it by doing a search. I just did a ctrl F and entered cruise in the search box. It popped up as 00Pa000000vokPuEAI. It's very small and hard to read.

American Express Travel

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

I just received the American Express Travel card & have done a number of searches using the Trave section & then using all & don't find anything. I did a search used the same wording of my Every Day Card offer with nothing.

Any suggestions?

I also got the Hilton card but no cruise offers there.

Tom😎

I was wondering if we could post a list of which cards have the offer attached.

Such a list would be meaningless.

The offer is made to individuals using (to us) unknown criteria. It might apply to none or one or several Amex cards that you have and another person with the same cards might get the offers for cards that did not have the offer for you or might not get it for cards that did have the offer for you.

The offer is made to individuals using (to us) unknown criteria. It might apply to none or one or several Amex cards that you have and another person with the same cards might get the offers for cards that did not have the offer for you or might not get it for cards that did have the offer for you.

Thanks for that information. Getting another A/E card with hopes of getting the offer is like rolling the dice as not everyone may get the same offers.

Tom:D

I agree only Amex and Carnival would know the criteria used to determine who gets this offer. That said, a logical guess would be someone's prior history in purchasing a cruise using Amex, their income level, the targeted demographic and cardholder's spending habits. Those who have all the right boxes checked will be sent this offer.

We have this on 3 different cards. 1) Everyday cash, 2) Blue Sky and 3) Business Platinum. We also have the Amex Delta card but it is not on it, but some previous poster said you could call and have it added. All of the above cards have no annual fee for us.

It was on my husbands Platinum card as well as mine and my son's who are all secondary cards. It was not on my husband's nor mine Gold card or Blue card. Wish it was as I would book my AIBP on them.

I just received the American Express Travel card & have done a number of searches using the Trave section & then using all & don't find anything. I did a search used the same wording of my Every Day Card offer with nothing.

Any suggestions?

I also got the Hilton card but no cruise offers there.

Tom😎

Was the card issue after this offer went into effect? It may be that new cards are not eligible.

Was the card issue after this offer went into effect? It may be that new cards are not eligible.

Yes...That's the reason I applied for new A/E cards. I'm planing to call & see if the offer can be offered. I'll report what I find out.

Tom😀

Yes...That's the reason I applied for new A/E cards. I'm planing to call & see if the offer can be offered. I'll report what I find out.

Tom😀

I got a new blue cash everyday card this week. The offer was there when I went to BENEFITS, category TRAVEL.