Where can you use Diamond drink vouchers?

amcb

What is the time limit on the vouchers? we eat traditional late sitting, I think the vouchers are only valid to 8 or 8:30pm, is that right? I haven't cruised yet as a diamond so I'm a little unsure. I guess we would have to get a glass of wine before going in.

Also I didn't think you got the vouchers if the ship had a Diamond Lounge, but from this forum it would appear you get both?

I'm going on Indy of the Seas.

The voucher are good for the same hours the DL is serving. It can be 4:30 to 8:00 or 5:00 to 8:30.

I'm Diamond Plus, and in Jan. I'm cruising on Allure with a good friend who has never cruised before. Is it possible for me to use my voucher in a bar to order drinks for both of us? I didn't think so, but someone earlier suggested it might be possible.

I'm Diamond Plus, and in Jan. I'm cruising on Allure with a good friend who has never cruised before. Is it possible for me to use my voucher in a bar to order drinks for both of us? I didn't think so, but someone earlier suggested it might be possible.

I hope not!

Our experience has been that they don't care who consumes the drink from a voucher.

Yes. They're your vouchers and you can use them for somebody else if you want. My husband doesn't drink, so he gives the drinks to me!

...Can we use them for wine in the dining room?.../quote]

Never hurts to ask. Our 2016 fall cruise on the Explorer we were able to use our drink vouchers in the MDR. On our 2017 B2B spring cruise on the Jewel we were able to use our drink vouchers on the first leg but not the second leg.

Off explorer last month and could not use vouchers in mdr. No problem, just went to bar right outside and got my own drink.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Òn the FOS TA in April and the Majesty this past weekend the vouchers could be used to buy anyone a drink. Also on the Freedom I got up from the dinner table to get another glass of wine and our waiter insisted that he woud do it.

What is the time limit on the vouchers? we eat traditional late sitting, I think the vouchers are only valid to 8 or 8:30pm, is that right? I haven't cruised yet as a diamond so I'm a little unsure. I guess we would have to get a glass of wine before going in.

Also I didn't think you got the vouchers if the ship had a Diamond Lounge, but from this forum it would appear you get both?

I'm going on Indy of the Seas.

I am coming late to this thread, but I can confirm this. On Majesty we stayed in the Diamond event till around 8pm until they started showing a movie on the pool deck. We were able to get one last drink from the pool bar before 8:30.

I haven't cruised RCCL in awhile and I am diamond. Can someone tell me how many vouchers you get. Also, in Diamond lounge what drinks can you get?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

The answer to the number of vouchers is 3 per person. I can't comment much on the What can you get as we order basic drinks and they are on their list.

I haven't cruised RCCL in awhile and I am diamond. Can someone tell me how many vouchers you get. Also, in Diamond lounge what drinks can you get?

The DL alcohol list from this post is accurate (on Oasis at least) as of 2 weeks ago...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53245200&postcount=28

As far as specific mixed drinks, no frozen or blender drinks. You can get usual alcohol plus soda/juice/mixer drinks and stuff like Long Island's, Cosmos, Lemon Drops, Sea Breezes, Madras', Rum Punch, etc.

The DL alcohol list from this post is accurate (on Oasis at least) as of 2 weeks ago...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53245200&postcount=28

As far as specific mixed drinks, no frozen or blender drinks. You can get usual alcohol plus soda/juice/mixer drinks and stuff like Long Island's, Cosmos, Lemon Drops, Sea Breezes, Madras', Rum Punch, etc.

Thank you so much! They have changed and added a lot of things. 😁

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

We're in a Grand Suite and we're D+; however, the Concierge Lounge is on deck 12 and Coastal Kitchen is on deck 14. I believe the CL only serves complimentary cocktails between 5-8:30 not like the Suite Lounge on Allure where it's 11-11 and on the same deck as CK.

Hum? D+ doesn't have access to CK unless in Suite or JS (dinner only). The bar is open from 11-11. Not sure what good the 3 drink vouchers would do for you in CK?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Anthem is nothing like Oasis class in this regard.

We're in a Grand Suite and we're D+; however, the Concierge Lounge is on deck 12 and Coastal Kitchen is on deck 14. I believe the CL only serves complimentary cocktails between 5-8:30 not like the Suite Lounge on Allure where it's 11-11 and on the same deck as CK.

And although it is inconvenient, because an elevator is involved, you can (and I usually do) carry a couple of glasses of wine up with you. (we call it "two-fistin' it" :D )

Oh, we've been taking wine from the CL for years, but after reading that some ships are allowing drink vouchers in the MDR, I thought maybe it might be possible in CK. I guess we'll continue "two-fistin' it."

When is your next Anthem cruise?

I will be sailing soon on my first Diamond cruise..... I read (in the past) that we get three free drinks in the Diamond Lounge nightly..... are the "vouchers' y'all are talking about in this thread the same thing? Or do we get vouchers for drinks in addition to the three free in the Diamond Lounge? Maybe I missed a change?

I will be sailing soon on my first Diamond cruise..... I read (in the past) that we get three free drinks in the Diamond Lounge nightly..... are the "vouchers' y'all are talking about in this thread the same thing? Or do we get vouchers for drinks in addition to the three free in the Diamond Lounge? Maybe I missed a change?

You get unlimited drinks in the DL.

You also get 3 vouchers to be used at any bar during the time that they are serving the free drinks in the DL.

I've never been on Vision, but assuming little or no differences, you get as many drinks as you have time for and can get service while in the lounge or Diamond event during that ship's hours. (around 5-8) vouchers are what is limited to 3 for bars outside of the Diamond event.

Welcome to the club.