Do Suites Offer different Bathroom amenities?

LAFFNVEGAS

We will be boarding the Diamond 2 months from today and I was wondering if Suites have upgraded Bathroom amenities such as separate shampoo and conditioner. It has been over 7 years since I last cruised Princess and at that time we were online in a Mini Suite. If they do are the products higher end bath products like what HAL and NCL offer? I am trying to avoid bringing conditioner all the way to Japan ;)

Thanks,

I know Vista, Penthouse and Owner's suites have the better bathroom amenities. Separate shampoo and conditioner. So if you will be in a "full suite" you will have the upgrades. I think Elite pax also get the better bathroom stuff. Not sure about club class or regular mini's, someone will know.

I know Vista, Penthouse and Owner's suites have the better bathroom amenities. Separate shampoo and conditioner. So if you will be in a "full suite" you will have the upgrades. I think Elite pax also get the better bathroom stuff. Not sure about club class or regular mini's, someone will know.

Yes, we are in category S2. Is their a brand name or does anyone have a picture of these products they can post.

Thanks,

Based on several trips Princess amenities all have Lotus Spa labels. Not sure who makes the contents.

You get Bar Soap, separate Bottled Lotion, Shower Gel and Conditioning Shampoo plus Bath Salts, Shower Cap, Sisal Mitt, Eye Gel Mask, Emery Board, Lip Balm, Cotton Balls & Q-Tips, Linen Spray.

All amenities are replaced as used by the steward on a daily basis.

Hope this helps.

...You get Bar Soap, separate Bottled Lotion, Shower Gel and Conditioning Shampoo plus Bath Salts, Shower Cap, Sisal Mitt, Eye Gel Mask, Emery Board, Lip Balm, Cotton Balls & Q-Tips, Linen Spray.

Thanks for this and I think you are correct. It is shampoo and conditioner in one so my other post was incorrect, they are not separate as the OP wanted to know. The "other" one is shower gel not separate shampoo and conditioner.

I found a picture on another thread of what we get in a full suite. Three bottles and the round soap. It's actually OK stuff and the steward will keep you supplied.

Golden Princess

Darn, those are the exact same products we had in our Mini suite 7 yrs ago. I was really hoping they would have upgraded their products or at least had better products in the Suite ☹️

Here's a pic I just took of what we had prior, yes I still have them lol I have several from various cruise lines.

e210e226ebfd2881af6da488ab2afc81.jpg

Looks like I will be bringing both shampoo and conditioner because I remember not liking either one.

Such a shame Princess over all is much better than the bath products they offer.

This is what was in our Vista suite, on the Coral last year:

24977138461_572280c849_z.jpgZ30 by Cool Runnings, on Flickr

There was also a bowl of bath salts sitting next to the whirpool.

Same in the window suite on the Caribbean Princess this past February:

33113018736_885b369dea_z.jpgP1060500 by Cool Runnings, on Flickr

The green bottles of the eucalyptus stuff, is what we always had in the mini-suite when we stayed in those.

We have not stayed in a cabin with the dispensers on the wall, so not sure what is in those.

This is what was in our Vista suite, on the Coral last year:

24977138461_572280c849_z.jpgZ30 by Cool Runnings, on Flickr

There was also a bowl of bath salts sitting next to the whirpool.

Same in the window suite on the Caribbean Princess this past February:

33113018736_885b369dea_z.jpgP1060500 by Cool Runnings, on Flickr

The green bottles of the eucalyptus stuff, is what we always had in the mini-suite when we stayed in those.

We have not stayed in a cabin with the dispensers on the wall, so not sure what is in those.

Thank you so much, I may have not have to bring shampoo and conditioner after all. I really did not like the eucalyptus stuff. I remember the shampoo would just not lather in my hair. Did you like these products? Thanks again for posting this. :)

I found a picture on another thread of what we get in a full suite. Three bottles and the round soap. It's actually OK stuff and the steward will keep you supplied.

Golden Princess

The bottles have been gone for over a year now.

They are the tubes as pictured now.

All suites get the same items.

Darn, those are the exact same products we had in our Mini suite 7 yrs ago. I was really hoping they would have upgraded their products or at least had better products in the Suite ☹️

Here's a pic I just took of what we had prior, yes I still have them lol I have several from various cruise lines.

e210e226ebfd2881af6da488ab2afc81.jpg

Looks like I will be bringing both shampoo and conditioner because I remember not liking either one.

Such a shame Princess over all is much better than the bath products they offer.

These bottles have been gone for more than a year.

Thank you so much, I may have not have to bring shampoo and conditioner after all. I really did not like the eucalyptus stuff. I remember the shampoo would just not lather in my hair. Did you like these products? Thanks again for posting this. :)

I just asked my bride and she said she liked it. Me personally, I don't have too many issues with with what is mostly provided on ships or in hotel rooms. We both agreed it's better than the green stuff they use to offer, as it's definitely a step above.

We haven't sailed Princess recently, we aren't in a suite and are lowly Platinum in a balcony. Does Princess provide shampoo and conditioner and replace when empty? We are on a 14 night Med cruise and I hate to bring my own because of the weight.

We haven't sailed Princess recently, we aren't in a suite and are lowly Platinum in a balcony. Does Princess provide shampoo and conditioner and replace when empty? We are on a 14 night Med cruise and I hate to bring my own because of the weight.

Non-suite cabins get shampoo/conditioner combo plus a bottle of "body wash" is mounted in the shower. The shampoo part of the combo washes my hair OK, but the conditioner part is terrible. I bring a small tube (approx. 4 oz) of conditioner. Works for me. YMMV

There will also be a small round cake of soap at the sink. The steward will give you more if needed.

The shampoo/conditioner bottle is refilled by the steward and never really runs empty.

I just asked my bride and she said she liked it. Me personally, I don't have too many issues with with what is mostly provided on ships or in hotel rooms. We both agreed it's better than the green stuff they use to offer, as it's definitely a step above.

Thanks David :) I agree that Green stuff was pretty bad ;)

Non-suite cabins get shampoo/conditioner combo plus a bottle of "body wash" is mounted in the shower. The shampoo part of the combo washes my hair OK, but the conditioner part is terrible. I bring a small tube (approx. 4 oz) of conditioner. Works for me. YMMV

There will also be a small round cake of soap at the sink. The steward will give you more if needed.

The shampoo/conditioner bottle is refilled by the steward and never really runs empty.

So no small bottles for steerage, bummer! I hate the stuff in the mounted on the wall dispenser.

I don't care for their shampoo and conditioner so I always bring my own.

My wife found the new products to be acceptable, she did mention that the conditioner was a little thin for her liking but it was in plentiful supply so it didn't really matter :)

My wife found the new products to be acceptable, she did mention that the conditioner was a little thin for her liking but it was in plentiful supply so it didn't really matter :)

Great to hear!!b I appreciate the feed back. Now just wish October would get here a bit quicker :D