Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Pending is just a gamble. When was your last cancelled cruise? I've had two cancelled in 2017 for 2018 (Mariner) and 2019 (Explorer)

FCC offered to everyone. 25% on Mariner, and on Explorer either 10% for any sailing or 20% for the Ovation TP. No price protection on either. None available for Mariner, and they were just greedy SOB's on protecting Ovation for the Mariner passengers

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Not a gamble - cruise is already heavily marketed by others.....waiting for RCI to come around with the offer....:D;p

Indy spring TA 2018 was cancelles some time last year....I think after the Mariner TA...

The usual OBC and protection.

I think YOUR crusies were very special that is why they went with the FCC - they shure did not want the cheap riff-raff on Ovation:D:halo:

Edited by Thorben-Hendrik

I hope they release the deckplans for Spectrum too... Would love to see the differences comparing her to the Quantum Class.

Explorer/Quantum/ Voyager Repo is still not available for sale so hopefully they release that too as well.

Will ultimately have to depend on itinerary and pricing.

Not a gamble - cruise is already heavily marketed by others.....waiting for RCI to come around with the offer....:D;p

Indy spring TA 2018 was cancelles some time last year....I think after the Mariner TA...

The usual OBC and protection.

I think YOUR crusies were very special that is why they went with the FCC - they shure did not want the cheap riff-raff on Ovation:D:halo:

So truthfully, if possible, how many of those Allure cabins do you have booked in your name?

I'm still a newbie regarding cruise bookings and deployment dates having only sailed for the first time on Oasis last April. We are looking to book for December 2020 on Harmony. Would those dates be available on April 2nd? TIA! :D

I'm still a newbie regarding cruise bookings and deployment dates having only sailed for the first time on Oasis last April. We are looking to book for December 2020 on Harmony. Would those dates be available on April 2nd? TIA! :D

Those won’t be available until Nov/Dec at the earliest, and that’s if they stick with how they did it this year.

Has not been announced, but the obvious answer is 7 nighters from San Juan. If nothings changed

Other fall 2019 Caribbean and San Juan sailing already released. Just seems strange. We have this TA booked and are a little nervous since nothing is released for after the TA.

Email regarding Jewel Ta

DearGuest,

TheJewel of the Seas’ will be moving to her new homeport in Miami. As aresult, your April 27, 2019 sailing must be cancelled. We sincerely apologizefor the inconvenience this causes and for the impact on your vacation, but we haveput together some great alternatives that we are hoping you will take advantageof. They are as follows:

Option1: Re-book Selected Sailings

• You can re-book Jewel of the Seas:3/29
    • Youroriginal stateroom category will be price protected at the original cruise farerate, excluding taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items

[*]And receive a credit to spend onboard perstateroom:

• $200for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites
    • Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

[*]Reimbursementof non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 per guest forDomestic flights and up to $300 per guest for International flights)

Option2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Sailing

• Re-book any other Royal Caribbean ship andsail date
  • And receive a credit to spend onboard perstateroom:
    • $200for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites
    • Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest tospend onboard

[*]Reimbursement of non-refundable airlinecharges with receipts (up to $200 per guest for Domestic flights and up to $300per guest for International flights)

Option3: If you choose to cancel, we will be sad to see you go

• We will process a full refund to the originalform of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

Wewill call you personally to ensure we reach the best possible solution for you.In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at (888) 281-9344. In order to give you ample time to decide on an option that best fitsyour needs, you will not need to provide us with your final decision untilMarch 14, 2018.

Thankyou for your understanding. We hope that you find a suitable vacation optionwith us, as we have no doubt your vacation will be nothing short ofamazing. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

RoyalCaribbean International

That's what I thought. All talk

Why would that be?:confused:

...easy monexy to be made with the floaters that most have....I still have about 15 floaters...why would I not move some into the most valuable position?:p

Would I move all 15 - certainly not....way to obvious!

Edited by Thorben-Hendrik

Why would that be?:confused:

...easy monexy to be made with the floaters that most have....I still have about 15 floaters...why would I not move some into the most valuable position?:p

Would I move all 15 certainly not....way to obvious!

What's a floater?