Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Wish I had done that a couple of years ago when they were going for a few hundred pounds

So do I

I couldn’t convince the better half then to give Dubai a try then royal pulled out of Dubai [emoji22] but now I’ve booked Dubai for a different line for 2020 it will be just my luck that royal will return [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just me dreaming again

That's the worst part about the cancellations and why it's easy to understand why people book backup cruises. By the time they cancel and inform you of the options, there can be very little choice on the price protected sailings, especially if the cruise is somewhat unusual, like a transatlantic.

So do I

I couldn’t convince the better half then to give Dubai a try then royal pulled out of Dubai [emoji22] but now I’ve booked Dubai for a different line for 2020 it will be just my luck that royal will return [emoji849]

I looked at Celebrity Constellation from Dubai to Civitavecchia in April 19 but its way to expensive now.

Just have to wait and see. Everything is speculation but we can hope

That's the worst part about the cancellations and why it's easy to understand why people book backup cruises. By the time they cancel and inform you of the options, there can be very little choice on the price protected sailings, especially if the cruise is somewhat unusual, like a transatlantic.

I'm Shelton's apprentice

I looked at Celebrity Constellation from Dubai to Civitavecchia in April 19 but its way to expensive now.

Just have to wait and see. Everything is speculation but we can hope

We’ve booked MSC Bellissima was a great price still and A New part of the world for us so I’m sure we will still enjoy it.

Greek Islands and Eastern Med is commanding high prices for 2018,

Friends was going to book Rhapsody and it was £3000 for 8 nights with direct flights from Edinburgh.

Maybe they will move Rhapsody to Dubai and Jewel to Venice and Voyager to Civitavecchia.

Just a thought

Dubai is only a winter destination.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They are giving everyone the same thing!

It is a standard process!

They are re-booking thousands of passengers - they are not going to haggle with every single one of them! :rolleyes:

You get the offer they want to make - you can choose A, B or C end of story!

Not in my experience. The OBC is determined by cabin type. OBC for suites might be double that of an OV

This is why FCC is easier. It is a percentage of the original fare, less taxes.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Things we have to do to get an Aft

Corner Aft......

I can't be a TA for those on Cruise Critic cause it takes all my time to be a TA for my DW and friends/family. DW deserves the best balcony on the ship. Now that I've retired.......really don't want the responsibility of a job. lol

You are right John. It would be coming over to the "Dark" side to be my apprentice. Being a business owner for 25 years has taught me to look for any loophole to get an advantage over my competition.

Thanks guys for making me laugh this morning.......

Shelton

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Corner Aft......

I can't be a TA for those on Cruise Critic cause it takes all my time to be a TA for my DW and friends/family. DW deserves the best balcony on the ship. Now that I've retired.......really don't want the responsibility of a job. lol

You are right John. It would be coming over to the "Dark" side to be my apprentice. Being a business owner for 25 years has taught me to look for any loophole to get an advantage over my competition.

Thanks guys for making me laugh this morning.......

Shelton

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Any word from Royal yet? I believe it was you who showed the screeen shot from them yesterday, regarding Jewel? Many thanks for any information. :)

Any word from Royal yet? I believe it was you who showed the screeen shot from them yesterday, regarding Jewel? Many thanks for any information. :)
This was their last response.....

I will reach back out to them on Monday97456536e447efd65debf3514e6673bf.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk