Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I have never really paid much attention to when the schedules come out except for an Alaskan cruise, but does anyone know when Europe 2020 will be available? I am particularly interested in the British Isles. Ireland is on my bucket list. :)

Cruises after April 2020 will likely come out either December 2018 or Spring 2019.

Agree with Anthem for summer season but would be nice if she stayed for a winter season (cruising Northern Europe, Canary Islands and Med)

Independence will NOT leave the UK. The one season she did when Anthem was launched, there was such an uproar from the Brits and a backlash RCI don't want to repeat. This demand from the Brits is why we are getting Anthem back, as she should have been here in the first place but China messed up the plans Roayl had for the Quantum Class ships.

I thought the new Quantum Ultra class ships were all going to China but I could be wrong on that.

Are you sure that Indy will stay in UK FOR SURE?

On the loyal to you always website I saw a deployment summary for 2019/20. Although Indy’s Cruise program is not listed after April 19, she is listed at Caribbean for summer, with the information of “deployment coming soon” or so. Don’t know how reliable it is.

But how about the possibility that Explorer and Voyager sail from Southampton in 2019 and Indy staying in Caribbean??

Look at her new fun features she’s going to get soon. IMHo they are designed for warm weather areas...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you sure that Indy will stay in UK FOR SURE?

On the loyal to you always website I saw a deployment summary for 2019/20. Although Indy’s Cruise program is not listed after April 19, she is listed at Caribbean for summer, with the information of “deployment coming soon” or so. Don’t know how reliable it is.

But how about the possibility that Explorer and Voyager sail from Southampton in 2019 and Indy staying in Caribbean??

Look at her new fun features she’s going to get soon. IMHo they are designed for warm weather areas...

Max Darwin Ports has been recently updated using the name Voyager of the Seas.

21 November 2019 and 28 April 2020.

I assume this is the ship for Brisbane Voyager or not.

Captain on Explorer told the high tier event last week Quantum was going to Oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a good shout.

Maybe Ov to Aus

Jewel to Alaska

Ex to Rome. Jewel is sailing virtually full from Rome and a bigger ship would be a bigger draw.

New dock in Mykonos and it tenders in Santorini anyway.

Navigator done this run from Rome before Jewel

Good find. I'm guessing that Voyager entry is for Quantum.

I was thinking Brisbane would home port a Radiance class ship plus have some turnarounds with the other larger RCI ships. If Jewel was deployed to Alaska, she may well sail out of Brisbane in the southern summer. Royal has shown little interest in Panama canal of late.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking Brisbane would home port a Radiance class ship plus have some turnarounds with the other larger RCI ships. If Jewel was deployed to Alaska, she may well sail out of Brisbane in the southern summer. Royal has shown little interest in Panama canal of late.

I thought about Pan Can as well. That would be good

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app

Don’t know why you’re all wondering about Jewel!? Apart from one sailing in June 2019, all other Med sailings are open for booking. At least I could book every cruise on her.

I am wondering if RC will have holy land cruises in 2019? Could not find any in 2018... Thanks, Irina

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Well, it can be either as both show up with turn around sailings at Hong Kong on October 12, 2019.

Sa 12 Oct 2019Voyager of the Seas07001700母港 turn

Sa 12 Oct 2019Quantum of the Seas08001800母港 turn

Don’t know why you’re all wondering about Jewel!? Apart from one sailing in June 2019, all other Med sailings are open for booking. At least I could book every cruise on her.

all JOTS 2019 cruises up through April 27th still show as unavailable...that is why we are wonder what is going on.....:D

Same was said about Mariner. Indy Ta this year was the same. Just keeping an eye on Jewel and looking at options if it does get cancelled

Just called Royal and Jewel Ta for April '19 isn't showing on his computer at all. I know they're It system is bad but not that bad it deletes a cruise

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app

This has me really worried, and upset too! It seems odd to me that they are still selling Jewel up to end of December (from San Juan), and again in May (from Rome). They wouldn't put the ship in another part of the world for just a few months would they?

This has me really worried, and upset too! It seems odd to me that they are still selling Jewel up to end of December (from San Juan), and again in May (from Rome). They wouldn't put the ship in another part of the world for just a few months would they?

Sure, why not. 4-5 months is an eternity

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app