Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Good to know but I don't see it as available to book in Cruise Planner for our upcoming Oasis cruise.

It was definitely open for lunch in December. Might only be on sea days, not sure. Do you see Giovanni, Savor, or Chops lunch?

I'd check Allure, but no computer where we're at

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

At $45 per person, plus 18% "service charge," I agree, it is a huge money maker. I always enjoyed going in the past, but now I have sticker shock.

Someone please refresh my memory when the Fall, 2019 Australia cruises will open. I am actually looking at Radiance (or whatever ship will be there) on the Hawaii portion. Many thanks. :)

September/October 2019 TP will be released in April. Should be Radiance and Ovation options.

Do we really have to wait until April?:eek:

If Explorer goes to SOU she would not do a TP!

Would be nice if we could keep the food-discussion out of the deployment thread...:rolleyes:

90% of the schedule is out now. Maybe it's time for a new deployment thread. 😱

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I've been combing over the Oasis schedule too and noticed the same thing. Sept 15/19 is the last sailing in Europe and nothing until mid-November back in Miami. I've asked around a bit too but there is very little info on what "revitalization" will take place. My main wonder is if they will add slides like they said they would? But RC seems very tight lipped about it much like Mariner's refurb.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A friend on Oasis this sailing said at the Captain's Corner on Monday Captain Per volunteered this bit of info. He mentioned slides now Abyss or just water slides was not clear. $200 million in refurb and in drydock for 3 weeks. My friend also asked Captain Per the week before during the suite gatherine when the westbound TA would be and he said he did not think there would be revenue sailing. For what it is worth. :)

Can someone post when they will be and the itineraries that will be opened for booking next :confused:

There are no exact dates that have been published, but the itineraries that will be released include all of the seasonal Caribbean ships for fall 2019 until April 2020, the Southampton ships for summer 2019, as well as the 2019-20 Australia and Asia itineraries. And then I think that is everything.

Cuba does it’s own thing.

I'm waiting for the the west coast departures for fall of 2019 to be released. Will the Ovation do the same cruises as the Explorer has been doing? So far, releases for the Ovation are for summer and early fall in Alaska only. Nothing beyond that. Hoping the Ovation does a few west coast cruises before it heads to Hawaii. I wish Royal would release those itineraries sooner than later. I want to go to Butchard Gardens and Astoria.

There are no exact dates that have been published, but the itineraries that will be released include all of the seasonal Caribbean ships for fall 2019 until April 2020, the Southampton ships for summer 2019, as well as the 2019-20 Australia and Asia itineraries. And then I think that is everything.

Cuba does it’s own thing.

I thought some itineraries were being released next month (March) looking for something early 2019 but not the Caribbean or Australia. Southampton or Asia perhaps.

I thought some itineraries were being released next month (March) looking for something early 2019 but not the Caribbean or Australia. Southampton or Asia perhaps.

As the above poster mentioned, it is assumed they will come out in March. The official word from Royal is that remaining 2019-2020 deployment will be released "Spring 2018".

For some these 10% are VERY important....! (y)

I agree....patiently waiting on the Southampton Sailings with the anticipation of a new ship other than Indy and Nav for 3 years in a row!!

I'm waiting for the the west coast departures for fall of 2019 to be released. Will the Ovation do the same cruises as the Explorer has been doing? So far, releases for the Ovation are for summer and early fall in Alaska only. Nothing beyond that. Hoping the Ovation does a few west coast cruises before it heads to Hawaii. I wish Royal would release those itineraries sooner than later. I want to go to Butchard Gardens and Astoria.

Now that would be lovely if Ovation did a few West Coast runs...a bucket list sailing for me. :)

I agree....patiently waiting on the Southampton Sailings with the anticipation of a new ship other than Indy and Nav for 3 years in a row!!

Now that would be lovely if Ovation did a few West Coast runs...a bucket list sailing for me. :)

You will have Indy and explorer in Southampton in 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Forums